We visited in March 2009 and loved it so much decided to return again in March 2010. It was all is was in 2009 and and better. The staff were great (especially Anthony) and the food was fantastic. The location was the most amazing place, white sandy quiet beaches, beach huts right on the side of the beach!
Everything was great! Thank you for a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Island Resort & Spa is a spectacular 135-acre private island resort in the heart of the Grenadines. All-Inclusive. Perfect for couples, honeymooners, and weddings. Incredible white sand beaches surrounded by brilliant turquoise waters. This dreamy, romantic resort offers a true escape from everyday life. Freshwater swimming pool with waterfall, relaxing spa offering massage and beauty treatments, wide array of water sports, Scuba diving, beachfront dining, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Palm Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Island Hotel St. Vincent And The Grenadines
- Palm Island Grenadines
- Palm Island Resort & Spa St. Vincent And The Grenadines/Union Island