Firstly i would like to start of with the bad comments. The sandflies can be very annoying so plenty of repelent is a necessicity. The air conditioning in the room is poor. Although if you alow enough air flow through the shutters you should be ok for the night. Thats where the they end.
The pool is great very relaxing and clean with a great waterfall. The food was ok but could be better. The staff were great. They always had a smile on their faces and they enjoyed serving you. The excursions to other islands were great I would highly recommend the trip to Canoun. If you can explore the Raffles resort that would be a great bonus
Well this is a great resort right on the beach and plenty of things to do. I will definetly be returning to Palm Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Island Resort & Spa is a spectacular 135-acre private island resort in the heart of the Grenadines. All-Inclusive. Perfect for couples, honeymooners, and weddings. Incredible white sand beaches surrounded by brilliant turquoise waters. This dreamy, romantic resort offers a true escape from everyday life. Freshwater swimming pool with waterfall, relaxing spa offering massage and beauty treatments, wide array of water sports, Scuba diving, beachfront dining, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Palm Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Island Hotel St. Vincent And The Grenadines
- Palm Island Grenadines
- Palm Island Resort & Spa St. Vincent And The Grenadines/Union Island