From the moment we stepped onto the ferry at Union Island we felt most welcomed by our gracious host Horace. We were then escorted to our Seagrape suite which was even more amazing and spacious than pictured. We were very impressed by the fact that we did not have to formally check in until the next morning. After a full day of traveling, it was a most appreciated gesture to be able to enjoy our accomodation without any hassle.
The staff was extremely attentive, courteous, and always genuinely caring. In particular we would like to mention Horace, Grafton, Sandrina, Modica, Kevin, Anthony, and Kashionta, for their kindness.
The beach was exquisite, the meals sublime, and the trip to the Tobago Cays on the Yannis was the highlight for us. We recommend Palm Island without hesitation.
Joe and Michele, NYC
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Island Resort & Spa is a spectacular 135-acre private island resort in the heart of the Grenadines. All-Inclusive. Perfect for couples, honeymooners, and weddings. Incredible white sand beaches surrounded by brilliant turquoise waters. This dreamy, romantic resort offers a true escape from everyday life. Freshwater swimming pool with waterfall, relaxing spa offering massage and beauty treatments, wide array of water sports, Scuba diving, beachfront dining, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Palm Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Island Hotel St. Vincent And The Grenadines
- Palm Island Grenadines
- Palm Island Resort & Spa St. Vincent And The Grenadines/Union Island