We experienced Palm Island from 8 October for ten days and what a wonderful holiday. Firstly the staff are first class, Madonna, Olive, Antonetta, Kenneth and Kevin deserve special mentions, during our holiday we celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary and we couldn't have picked a better location. We stayed in a Palm Room which was very spacious, the mini bar was kept well stocked with beer and soft drinks, the bed was enormous and very comfortable, yes the bathrooms were a little dated but added to the rustic ambience. The main thing was, nothing was too much trouble...........we made new friends from across the pond and also new friends from the UK and apologies to Kenneth for keeping you working at the bar when all guests apart from us four had gone to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The food was excellent, steak, lobster etc, never went hungry. The choice of drinks from the bar was extensive, brand names not a problem.
One complaint was the snorkelling equipment on the Yannis, is you have large feet, fins are a problem, unable to go snorkelling on the Cays trip, so missed the turtles as you needed fins as the sea was quite rough, real shame.
The island is just breathtakingly beautiful, one for the bucket list....... thank you to Palm Island for making our 30th anniversary so memorable and the special friends we have made......... regards to Inverness and wonder if ' Wilson' has found his way home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those who guided us to rooms 31-33 led us right we stayed in Palm 33 which was great close to the beach and restaurant. Can't wait to return................. hope all will be the same**************
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Island Resort & Spa is a spectacular 135-acre private island resort in the heart of the Grenadines. All-Inclusive. Perfect for couples, honeymooners, and weddings. Incredible white sand beaches surrounded by brilliant turquoise waters. This dreamy, romantic resort offers a true escape from everyday life. Freshwater swimming pool with waterfall, relaxing spa offering massage and beauty treatments, wide array of water sports, Scuba diving, beachfront dining, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palm Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Island Hotel St. Vincent And The Grenadines
- Palm Island Grenadines
- Palm Island Resort & Spa St. Vincent And The Grenadines/Union Island