Tripadvisor
Havelock

“Los tacos estaban muy buenos!”
Review of Taco Shack

Taco Shack
Ranked #10 of 15 Restaurants in Havelock
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

With Mexican cuisine being rare in NZ, and it being a staple back home in America, this was a fantastic place to stop in.

I'd say it's more along the Tex-Mex end of the spectrum. I got the skirt steak/carne asada taco, and my partner got the jack fruit tostada, with homemade tortillas, and we shared a tamarind jaritos. Absolutely amazing. We even went back for seconds. It was like stopping at a taco truck back home.

Staff were amazing and very kind.

They do have gluten free and vegan options as well.

1  Thank Ebudreau89
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed January 10, 2020

The Taco Shack serves a perfectly made, delicious range of Taco's with a fantastic friendly and smiling service. These guys know their stuff! A+ on Products, A+ on presentation, A+ on Service.
Every item I've tried has been a taste sensation...I'm working my way through the menu! - I love this place and highly recommend others to try it! If you love Mexican and healthy options, then this is the stop for you. :-) Value for money is outstanding! Big up's to the owners.

1  Thank MichelleP5844
Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

Great little pop up open in Havelock over the summer. Authentic tasty Mexican food, hand made tortillas. Great flavours and great music

1  Thank 380bekil