“Preparing gnocchi in Bea´s kitchen”
Review of Bea Cooking Class Rome Ardea - CLOSED

Bea Cooking Class Rome Ardea
Reviewed September 24, 2014

We visited Bea´s house last March and she invited us to her home to prepare gnocchi. I love Italian food and I happy to have a husband who likes cooking. At first it seemed a rather difficult to make gnocchi. There is lot of work. We looked preparing step by step and Bea gave good advices how to make them. When all is done, was the best part of the lesson, we were able to eat gnocchi. Such a amazing taste. Mamma mia! When we were back in Finland, my husband tried to make gnocchi himself and succeeded well. So I can say that it is useful how Italian people make their simply but wonderful food. Go to the Bea´s kitchen and learn new things. I put also some photos here. Our best thanks to you, Bea. You are a good teacher and cook.