We recently had our wedding reception (April 2010) in the Corick House Hotel and we could not speak highly enough of this hotel. It is a family run business and we found both management and staff were extremely friendly, helpful and efficient and we had over 200 guests who would also agree.
The new reception extenstion is very impressive and its decor is very tastefully done in keeping with the traditional style of the house. We chose this hotel mainly because they only cater for one wedding per day which we felt was very important. The function room is amazing with views from every window overlooking Clogher Valley. The garden is an added bonus with lovely features such as a walled garden and fountain so we had lots of photo opportunities. It also meant that our guests could stay with us as we did'nt have to travel elsewhere to take photographs.
The food and service was first class. Plently of everything both during the main meal and the buffet. Many of our guests have said it was the best wedding meal and service that they've ever had. NOT ONE COMPLAINT!
We would like to thank the owner Jean and her staff especially Avril and Sinead for taking care of our special day. Everything went smoothly and we would highly recommend this hotel for any function but is especially perfect for a wedding. We have already been back for a meal with friends and both Jean, Avril and Sinead took the time to come over to us and congratulate us which was a really lovely touch that meant so much to the both of us :)
We would particulary like to say a big 'Thank You' to Sinead who took care of us from the initial booking of our wedding right through to the actual day. We could not speak highly enough of her. She was extremely professional and nothing was too much trouble and went out of her way to help us - a true gem.
We could not believe the negative comments as we certainly did not come across any problems. We could not speak higly enough of this hotel, its management and staff.
Overall, this hotel offers everything, great location, great food and above all a personal service that is second to none. Go check it out, you won't be disappointed!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Clogher Valley where style and elegance meets country hospitality, this idyllic 17th Century House offers a haven of tranquillity. A warm welcome awaits you at Corick House Hotel, a charming venue set among meandering streams and winding country roads. Guests are offered the finest tradition and Irish hospitality, superb cuisine and lavish surroundings in the 4*hotel, bringing you back in time with period décor. The hotel showcases how the old and new can blend together effortlessly, offering visitors a high quality and luxurious experience in 4* surroundings. The hotel boasts 43 luxurious bedrooms and suites, nine of which are situated in the original Georgian house, and the remainder located in the new wing of the hotel. All rooms have been individually designed and decorated to an exceptional standard, giving a classically luxurious edge, with stunning views of the gardens, valleys and countryside. Each room is fully equipped to ensure maximum comfort during your stay. AWARDS Voted – Best Wedding Venue in Northern Ireland – Reader Awards 2016 Voted – Best Spa in Northern Ireland – Ulster Tattler Awards 2016 Voted – Best Hotel Restaurant in Ulster – Yes Chef Awards 2016 Voted – Best Country House Dining Experience in Ireland – Yes chef Awards 2016 Voted – Best Dessert Chef in Ireland – Irish Hotel Federation 2016 Voted – Best Customer Service - in Northern Ireland - Women In Business N.I 2016 Voted - Best Hotel Restaurant in Tyrone by Irish Restaurant Awards 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Corick House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corick House Hotel Clogher
- Corick Hotel Clogher
- Corick House Clogher, County Tyrone