I recently attended a wedding at Corick House Hotel. I must say that the setting is amazing, right in the middle of the countryside in the Clogher Valley. Location =A*.
The Conservatory area where we received tea and coffee is lovely and the chairs are so comfy! This made the usual 'hanging about at weddings' very pleasant indeed.
When we were called to enter the function room, I was blown away by their new 'Orchid Suite'. Apparently it was only been open since June 2009 and everyone was raving about it. The room is so elegant and the views are fantastic, rolling green hills as far as you can see. The place was just immaculate.
The service did not disappoint either. I was very impressed by the staff and the organisation of everyone is a credit to the management. The food was amazing. We had soup, turkey and ham and then I chose the malteaser cheese cake for desert. All to die for!
This place really is a hidden gem, although not quite so hidden now as apparently they have weddings nearly everyday over the summer months. I can see why Corick House is becoming ever so popular. There really is no down-side to this place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Clogher Valley where style and elegance meets country hospitality, this idyllic 17th Century House offers a haven of tranquillity. A warm welcome awaits you at Corick House Hotel, a charming venue set among meandering streams and winding country roads. Guests are offered the finest tradition and Irish hospitality, superb cuisine and lavish surroundings in the 4*hotel, bringing you back in time with period décor. The hotel showcases how the old and new can blend together effortlessly, offering visitors a high quality and luxurious experience in 4* surroundings. The hotel boasts 43 luxurious bedrooms and suites, nine of which are situated in the original Georgian house, and the remainder located in the new wing of the hotel. All rooms have been individually designed and decorated to an exceptional standard, giving a classically luxurious edge, with stunning views of the gardens, valleys and countryside. Each room is fully equipped to ensure maximum comfort during your stay. AWARDS Voted – Best Wedding Venue in Northern Ireland – Reader Awards 2016 Voted – Best Spa in Northern Ireland – Ulster Tattler Awards 2016 Voted – Best Hotel Restaurant in Ulster – Yes Chef Awards 2016 Voted – Best Country House Dining Experience in Ireland – Yes chef Awards 2016 Voted – Best Dessert Chef in Ireland – Irish Hotel Federation 2016 Voted – Best Customer Service - in Northern Ireland - Women In Business N.I 2016 Voted - Best Hotel Restaurant in Tyrone by Irish Restaurant Awards 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Corick House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corick House Hotel Clogher
- Corick Hotel Clogher
- Corick House Clogher, County Tyrone