Just returned from a romantic getaway break in Corick house with my husband and we had a great time. Upon arrival we wer given room keys well before check-in time which was brilliant (hate the waiting about).
We booked our meal for 7:30 & when went down there was nobody there to ask or tell us what to do or where to go, bout 5mins later we were shown to the bar area to give our orders and get our drink. (our only drink I might add, we weren't asked again) it was 30mins before we were seated in restaurant for food. Food I thought was lovely but my husband was in impressed with his salmon dish, we had to wait 15-25mins for our mains plates to be taken away and asked if we wanted dessert- not good!
Rooms are very spacious and clean clean clean! No information anywhere about the spa or hotel in rooms so we had no idea about breakfasts or room service.
Would stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Clogher Valley where style and elegance meets country hospitality, this idyllic 17th Century House offers a haven of tranquillity. A warm welcome awaits you at Corick House Hotel, a charming venue set among meandering streams and winding country roads. Guests are offered the finest tradition and Irish hospitality, superb cuisine and lavish surroundings in the 4*hotel, bringing you back in time with period décor. The hotel showcases how the old and new can blend together effortlessly, offering visitors a high quality and luxurious experience in 4* surroundings. The hotel boasts 43 luxurious bedrooms and suites, nine of which are situated in the original Georgian house, and the remainder located in the new wing of the hotel. All rooms have been individually designed and decorated to an exceptional standard, giving a classically luxurious edge, with stunning views of the gardens, valleys and countryside. Each room is fully equipped to ensure maximum comfort during your stay. AWARDS Voted – Best Wedding Venue in Northern Ireland – Reader Awards 2016 Voted – Best Spa in Northern Ireland – Ulster Tattler Awards 2016 Voted – Best Hotel Restaurant in Ulster – Yes Chef Awards 2016 Voted – Best Country House Dining Experience in Ireland – Yes chef Awards 2016 Voted – Best Dessert Chef in Ireland – Irish Hotel Federation 2016 Voted – Best Customer Service - in Northern Ireland - Women In Business N.I 2016 Voted - Best Hotel Restaurant in Tyrone by Irish Restaurant Awards 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Corick House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corick House Hotel Clogher
- Corick Hotel Clogher
- Corick House Clogher, County Tyrone