“Amazing Spa”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Clogher
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Spa”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I recently visited Le Spa and was amazed by the relaxing luxurious feel of the area. The staff were excellent and cannot rate the service highly enough. We were so impressed with the treatment that we decided to eat from the a l carte menu. The antiques dotted around the hotel are interesting and add a nice touch. Definitely worth a visit, a hotel on the up..

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Al M
corick house ho... b, Manager at Corick House, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Good Evening A L M
Thank-you for taking the time to write a review on trip-advisor and for sharing your experience of Le Spa, which I have passed unto the team. I do hope we have the pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel.
Joanne Beacom

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Bangor, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We discovered this little gem - Corick House 10 years ago and held our wedding reception here. Everything was great from the staff, food, rooms, and the service. Nothing we asked for was too much and we were so well looked after especially by Avril and Jean (her late Mum). We have returned on numerous times for family occasions and not once have we been disappointed. We look forward to visiting the recently added spa in the very near future. Many thanks to all the staff. The McC's

Room Tip: To date we have only stayed in the Bridal Suite on our Wedding night and for our 1st Anniversary.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Good Evening McCauleys1
Thank-you for taking the time to write a review on trip-advisor.
We very much appreciate your kind comments which I've passed unto Avril. We do hope we have the pleasure to welcome you back to enjoy our spa and leisure facilities, when we would love to arrange the bridal suite for you once again.
Armagh, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I have been to Corick on quite a few occasions, attended weddings in the past, but our last visit was to get away for a lovely weekend spa break. After reading some negative reviews I feel the need to write a first class review because everytime we visit it really truly is First class.! Corick is a beautiful hotel with breathtaking surroundings, staff are so friendly and pleasant and we have always felt very welcome. Bedrooms are modern & spacious, everything you need. It was the first time we dined in the resteraunt I we were most definitely not disappointed. Breakfast in the morning was delicious and plentiful & even though there were plenty of people staying from the function the night before we were well looked after. Thumbs up to your breakfast waiter.! But the main reason for this review, is the new spa, only one word can describe it is WOW - completely breathtaking.! We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Corick, all I can say is ignore the bad reviews and experience this place for yourself, a complete hidden gem & we will definitely be returning for another weekend away.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank trixxy1
Good Evening Trixxy1
Thank-you for taking the time to write a review on trip-advisor.
I'm pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us from service, meals and accomadation. Your kind comment WOW Completely breathtaking on our new spa facilities is very pleasing to read. we do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Visited the brand new spa at Corick with my daughter - we were delighted with the experience. The decor is luxurious and the ambiance is just right, it feels like a true retreat. The facilities; sauna, steam room and pool area; are calm and relaxing. The treatments were performed expertly and the 'Payot' range of products were beautiful. We were given sorbet and helped ourselves to the herbal teas available in the relaxation room afterwards. And we were very sorry to leave! Congratulations to team Corick on successfully creating the perfect addition to an already wonderful establishment. Will be back soon!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
corick house ho... b, Manager at Corick House, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Good Morning NH1972
Thank-you for taking the time to write a review on trip-advisor.
It is wonderful to read such postive comments on your recent experience at Le Spa, I will pass these unto the team. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.
armagh
Reviewed April 26, 2014

As a guest at a recent wedding I could not believe the unfriendly attitude of the Management and staff everyone was herded about like cattle, and with such military like precision, it was like a sergeants mess and thought the staff should be dressed in military style khaki instead of black! The buffet appeared briefly barely giving guests time to get anything on their plates, then taken away. Speaking to the bride she agreed that it had left a sour overtone to the day and told me she got the impression that it was just another wedding and lets get it over and done with. Nice location, but a few lessons in manners and pleasantness would not go amiss. Have already told my daughter not to book Corick or I,m not going lol..

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank neso46
corick house ho... b, Manager at Corick House, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Good Afternoon neso46
Thank-you for taking the time to wrote a review on trip-advisor.
I am highly disappointed to read about your wedding reception experience here at the hotel. I have spoken to our banqueting team and we have taken all of your comments on board, as we strive to ensure thats all guests have an enjoyable experience. We do hope to welcome you back to the hotel.
Belfast
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Stopped off here for Sunday lunch. First impressions were great. Entered the restaurant to a feeling of mayhem.
Eventually got our order taken. Ordered soup and had to ask for spoon. Had to ask for bread with my soup (they had run out! 1.30pm). Main course ok. Dessert ok.
I left here really wanting to have loved it. I did not. The hotel is full of character however the staff and food need to match this. Maybe I got it on an off day.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Cherryville
corick house ho... b, Manager at Corick House, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Good Afternoon Cherryvile
I would like to thank-you for taking the time to write a review on trip-advisor.
We appreciate all feedback and are disappointed that our sunday lunch experience did not match your expectations. We are always striving to improve our standards across the hotel. I do hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel.
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

We attended the wedding of our close friend's daughter here and I would like to point out that the hotel was lovely, the food I could not fault and the rooms are very stylish and most of the staff are very nice.
The reason however that I am leaving this review however is due to the MC on the day called Cheryl who was very abrupt and rude!
This lady was actually shouting at guests. I understand that there is a timescale for food etc but I have never witnessed this attitude at a wedding before.
Afterall the Bride & Groom are paying alot of money for this service and not the other way around! It left a very tense atmosphere among the guests and I really feel she didn't want to be there and didn't care who knew it!
I felt very sorry for the bride as alot of guests had commented on this and I feel that this is not what people should be talking about the next day after all the effort she put in to making it perfect.
This has most certainly put myself and I am sure others off returning to Corick House.
I am sure your reply will be repetitive of others but I would prefer it if you gave your staff (or those staff that need it) some training on customer service to ensure that future couples are made feel special by your staff on what should be the best day of their lives and not like they are back in school with a moody headmistress.....

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank oldmillhorses
Good Afternoon oldmillhorses
Thank-you for taking the time to write a review on trip-advisor
It was my pleasure to read your very positive feedback on Corick House hotel, food, style and staff. As a highly regarded establishment we aspire to provide the highest standard of service to all our guests whatever the occasion. We appreciate and value all feedback given by our customers and we will continue to strive to improve our standards of professionalism , courtesy and service . I do hope you will return to the hotel and we have the pleasure to welcome you back.
Joanne Beacom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clogher
The Valley Hotel
Hillgrove Hotel, Leisure & Spa
Castle Leslie Estate
Castle Leslie Estate
#1 of 1 in Glaslough

Been to Corick House? Share your experiences!