Met an old friend for a catch up and found this hotel to be very suitable for a quiet chat. However only ones in the restaurant at Lunch, when we booked weren't informed that normally people just eat in the bar at this time. They allowed us to order of the evening menu as well as the lunch menu. Very friendly staff. The food was okay, more wine bar standard than Hotel, maybe the evening meals would have been better. No complaints just nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Clogher Valley where style and elegance meets country hospitality, this idyllic 17th Century House offers a haven of tranquillity. A warm welcome awaits you at Corick House Hotel, a charming venue set among meandering streams and winding country roads. Guests are offered the finest tradition and Irish hospitality, superb cuisine and lavish surroundings in the 4*hotel, bringing you back in time with period décor. The hotel showcases how the old and new can blend together effortlessly, offering visitors a high quality and luxurious experience in 4* surroundings. The hotel boasts 43 luxurious bedrooms and suites, nine of which are situated in the original Georgian house, and the remainder located in the new wing of the hotel. All rooms have been individually designed and decorated to an exceptional standard, giving a classically luxurious edge, with stunning views of the gardens, valleys and countryside. Each room is fully equipped to ensure maximum comfort during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Corick House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corick House Hotel Clogher
- Corick Hotel Clogher
- Corick House Clogher, County Tyrone