“BEST WEDDING VENUE!!!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Clogher
Belfast, United Kingdom
“BEST WEDDING VENUE!!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had our wedding in Corick house on 20th July and it was the best day of our lives! We are so glad we had our wedding here as everything was just perfect! Being from Belfast, alot of our guests had never been to Corick house and we were a wee bit worried about asking them to take the 1 hour journey but after everyone had seen the hotel they said it was totally worth it! In fact everyone was saying that they are definitely going to come back on their own for a night or 2 away. Gemma looked after us on the day and she was FANTASTIC! She kept us relaxed and was happy to accomodate us with any last minute changes we had. The food was outstanding, some guests even saying it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding!! Thank you Thank you Thank you Corick house for everything you did for us and for giving us such wonderful memories. It was definitely the best wedding Ive ever been to and the best wedding venue EVER!! Catherine and Cormac

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank cath0206
reservationsclogher, Manager at Corick House, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Good Evening Catherine & cormac
I would like to thank-you for taking the time to write a 5 star review.
I am delighted to read such feedback and words of praise on all aspects of what we have on offer at corick house. We always aim to maintain the high level of food & service that we provide here at the hotel. I have passed you kind comments unto Gemma and the rest of the team here.
I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future
Joanne Beacom

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Monaghan
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Hello,

We had our wedding reception in Corick House on 14th July 2012 and I must say that our experience surpassed all expectations! The professionalism of the staff, led by Cheryl during the day, and later in the evening by Gemma, was second to none. From the moment myself and my husband stepped out of the car, we were treated like a king and queen, as were all of the bridal party, and from what I've heard, all guests as well. It was a beautiful day, perfect for guests to enjoy the sunny conservatory, lawns and gardens. The treats / tray bakes on arrival were beautiful, much more than we expected.

The meal was absolutely delicious, food was plentiful with second servings of soup and main course. I cannot recommend the cod highly enough - mouthwatering! The service was the part that blew me away though - at the top table all plates were served at exactly the same time, something I have not seen done before, and the attention lavished upon us was fantastic! Cheryl found time to chat and have the craic with us and our parents too, she certainly made a great impression on all of us. All staff members were so professional.

The day went very smoothly indeed, we couldn't have asked for more, and the traditional bridal suite at the end of the night was, and I don't use this word lightly... exquisite! I would absolutely love to stay in it again.

To Cheryl and all the staff, thank you so much for a fantasic day!

Michelle

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MonaghanMichelle
reservationsclogher, Manager at Corick House, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Good afternoon MonaghanMichelle
Thank-you for taking the time to leave a review on trip advisor.
I was delighted to read such wonderful comments regarding your wedding day here with us in the hotel. I will of course ensure your compliments are passed unto Cheryl and the whole banqueting team that made your wedding day in your words EXQUISITE. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Thank you corick house for a fantastic wedding!! We just got married in corick house in 1st August 2012 & everything was first class! The staff were amazing from start to finish! Many of our guests had never been to corick but will certainly be back! The venue is stunning, the staff so helpful and the food was excellent! A great day was enjoyed by all! Thank you corick house!
Glenda & Paul

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Glendajstewart
Good Afternoon Glenda & Paul
Thank-you for taking the time to leave a review on trip advisor.
I'm delighted we met your expectations for your wedding day with us here at corick house hotel. Your Comments about our food & service greatly appreciated. We do hope to welcome you back on a future occasions and in the meantime I send my best wishes from all the team here.
Northern Ireland
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I don't normally write reviews however I feel that I need to share my experience of Corick House.
as Father of the Bride. My daughter visited Corick House when planning her wedding reception and fell in love with the whole place - the old house, the welcoming conservatory, the magnificent banqueting room, the expansive gardens and grounds.
When it came to the choosing of the menu, Avril offered excellent guidance and great suggestions in choice of menu and wine and with her expert guidance noted the menu was decided upon very easily.
On the day the sun shone and the extensive conservatory proved to be the ideal location for some easy listening music, setting a very relaxed atmosphere. The conservatory also proved to be the perfect gathering spot for the guests when we got them eventually torn away from the beautiful lawns.
The banqueting room was prepared and dressed to perfection for the arrival of the guests who on first sight were 'blown away' by the stately yet bright modern room.
Proceedings at the reception were very expertly coordinated by Avril. The quality of the meal and standard of service was second to none with efficient friendly staff at your beacon call. The bar staff were polite and very efficient (maybe too efficient for some people) Our overnight stay in room 202 was very comfortable and I would recommend room 202 to anybody wanting to experience the charm of the old house. In the morning an excellent breakfast was served.

In summary the whole day was absolutely superb and and I would recommend Corick House to any Bride who is looking for something special.

I can only offer my warmest congratulations to Avril and her team for a job well done and wish them every success in future.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank damar33
Good Afternoon damar33
Thank-you for such a superb review. Your comments are an absolute pleasure to read and I'm delighted your daughter wedding was everything it should be, it will hold alot of special memories and Thank-you for giving Corick house the opportunity to be part of that. We strive to provide a level of service that exceeds our guests expectations. I have passed your kind compliments unto Avril and the rest of the team. we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
northern ireland
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Good morning. I am just sitting having my coffee and reflecting on my daughter's wedding. It was fantastic from start to finish thanks to the staff at Corick House. I didn't have to worry about anything you all had it organised brilliantly. Nothing was ever too much trouble. I would like to give a special thank you to Ann and Patricia two delightful members of your staff. The hotel rooms, gardens and surrounding areas are all lovely and I would love to stay for a few days in the future and take it all in (I didn't want to go home yesterday). I can't wait to see the photographs and video. Simon and Rebecca and a wonderful day. Thank you so so much from Joan Quaile.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank joan q
Good Afternoon Joan q
Thank-you for posting your review about your daughters recent wedding on trip advisor.
I'm Delighted that you found the hotel & gardens met your expectations & that your overall experience you truly enjoyed. I have passed your kind words unto patricia, anna & the whole team here at the hotel. I do hope that you will stay with us again in the near future.
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Congratulations to you all at Corick House on a brilliant job done for our son's wedding reception. The beautiful venue, inside and out, real attention to detail. The food was truly delicious (would love to get the recipe for your shortbread and stuffed chicken) and the presentation was exceptional. We loved the way all the dishes were placed on the table at
once with such precision. Certainly haven't seen that anywhere else. This was our 4th family
wedding in 7 months. The staff couldn't have been more attentive or helpful and Pam and
Gregory were just as happy about it all as us. The venue truly was stunning and we couldn't fault a thing. Thankyou for making such a special occasion so perfect. Julie and Terry Jordan.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Good Afternoon
Thank-you for such a postive review. I am delighted that you found in your words Corick house Fantastic, & overall impresses with the Hotel and the high level of service we strive to mantain. As always I have passed on your kind words unto the brilliant Banqueting team we have here at the hotel. We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon
Craigavon, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Having held our daughter's wedding reception at Corick House (7th July 2012)
we cannot speak highly enough of all aspects of this hotel - food, staff, grounds, rooms etc. Brilliant. Staff facilitated us in whatever way possible. Great to work with from first booking the hotel for the wedding. Would have no hesitation in booking a second reception at this venue, in fact would look nowhere else. Many thanks to Averil and all the staff for a very special day.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank elizabeth178
Good Afternoon
Thank-you for taking the time to leave such a postive review on trip-advisor. I am delighted that you chose Corick house hotel for your daughter wedding & overnight stay. Your comments are very much appreciated, we are so pleased everthing was to your liking and that expectations were met.
I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.
Kind regards Joanne Beacom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clogher
Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges
Hillgrove Hotel, Leisure & Spa
Castle Leslie Estate
Castle Leslie Estate
#1 of 1 in Glaslough

Been to Corick House? Share your experiences!