3,042 results
All reviews grocery store west deck junior suite heated salt water pool deck bar ocean front coco bistro nespresso machine rum punch every morning huge bathroom remembered our names breakfast staff fire pit caicos cafe omelet station full kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Just got back on from a five night stay at the fabulous Seven Stars Resort and Spa in beautiful Turk and Caicos which turn out to be a very enlightening and humbling experience, the first angel I encountered was a Takisha Williams(Guest Relations Manager)sorry I misspelled your name earlier my love:) who greeted me in the lobby with the most beautiful warmest smile and who made it a point to always check on me to make sure I was accommodated. Evens a server on the beach who went out of the way to find a larger cup for me to be able to enjoy my last Mango Mule(non-alcoholic)drink To Mike,Lila,Charles,Shane, Sam Garrick, Renadia Bonique,Carolyn,Arlie,Renis Jami a wonderful spirit THANK YOU ALL! and a special shout out to Ron the taxi driver who was always available to take me wherever I needed to go very knowledgeable of the island humble, gracious and reasonable if you are ever in the need of a Taxi call Ron at FAMILY TAXI AND TOURS tele# 649-246-1059 or-649-332-1059 .Thanks for everything! Mr Ron :) Emi at the spa who massaged my feet you did an EXCELLENT JOB! they felt so much better after Shelove, Chersley Williams,Desreen and many more who have gone to make my stay pleasant and memorable one, the smiles alone were beautiful and infectious I have been to a lot of Resorts in my lifetime but Seven Stars Resort and Spa is the best place I have ever stayed and the service from ALLwas EXCELLENT! THANK YOU for your graciousness and love,I will b back God bless you ALL!

1  Thank cyrilene w
SSRCourtnee, Guest Relations Manager at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear cyrilene w,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us at Seven Stars Resort & Spa.

It seems that our staff really made an impression on you. Thank you for your comments on Takisha, Evens, Mike, Lila, Charles, Shane, Sam, Garrick, Renadia, Bronique, Carolyn, Arlie, Renis, Jamy, Shelove, Cherlsey, and Desreen. They are all valued members of our team and we are very proud of them.

Thank you again, and I look forward to seeing you for another Seven Stars vacation in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great place to stay any time, but even better with an off-season deal. Only 3 hours direct from NYC.

Spent 3 nights at Seven Stars in a 1 bedroom suite, which was more space than 2 people could need. Full kitchen, living room, bedroom, master bath and powder room. With balcony overlooking the pool and beach.

We found that the staff strived to make our experience as enjoyable as possible including offering to switch out the mattress if it was too soft or firm for our liking!

Complementary brownies upon our arrival and bottles of water replenished daily. There was also complementary breakfast daily complete with omelet bar and the usual buffet style offerings.

There are only 2 restaurants here, “Seven” which is their upscale fine dining and “The Deck” which is more casual beachside, but still fairly pricey. Visit Wilkenson and Gill at the Seven bar for some of the best cocktails I’ve had anywhere!
Beware that all food and drink comes with a 10% service charge and 12% tax which adds to the expense.

The lack of restaurants and night life were our only complaints. Other reviews have mentioned the Ritz Carleton construction happening next door. It is definitely noticeable but we didn’t find it to be intrusive.

The location on the island is probably one of the best in terms of proximity to shopping (walking distance) - visit Mayaa for authentic Cuban cigars. Only about 15 minutes from the airport too.

Because of the season, we had some rain and clouds to deal with, but none of our days were washouts or without enough sun to get a nice burn.

Overall the island was certainly quieter than I’d expect at other times of the year. Some hotels were actually closed for this slow period. A good place to lay by the pool or beach and just relax. If you’re looking for more of a high energy, party atmosphere, this isn’t it.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marc S
SSRCourtnee, Guest Relations Manager at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Marc S,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us at Seven Stars Resort & Spa.

It is always so good to read that you had such a good time with us. Thank you for your comments on Wilkinson and Guylnaud. They are both valued members of our team, and many of our guests enjoy hanging out at the bar with them.

Thank you again, and I hope to see you on another Turks & Caicos vacation in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Just came back from the most magnificent stay at Seven Stars Resort & Spa. We were a group of women travelling without husband and children for a ladies trip. The attention to all of the details was just amazing!! Our experience at Seven Stars,began with the most amazing booking agent on property, Yngrit Reynoso, then onto our driver Diranso who picked us up at the airport, to the bellhops that welcomed us upon our arrival, and then the amazing Fiona, who was so incredibly welcoming, to the lovely fruit plate and wine that was sent to us, to every single staff member at the resort: those in the incredible spa, to those setting us up on the beach; those serving us fruit sticks and smoothies daily, Mia, the sommelier at Seven Restaurant....I could go on forever at how incredibly wonderful everyone was!! This resort is a must!! Thank you so much for such an amazing vacation!

Dear Dawn M,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us at Seven Stars Resort & Spa.

I am so happy to read that you all were able to have such a wonderful trip with us. Thank you for your comments on Yngrit, Fiona, and Mia. These ladies are all talented members of our extraordinary team, and we are very proud of them.

Thank you again, and I hope to see you on another Turks and Caicos vacation in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment you arrive, friendly greetings, sit down in lounge check in, bags and car parked for you, all you need is to start enjoying your vacation. Staff is attentive to details, room is cleaned twice per day. Beach chairs are padded. Staff will bring you towels to put on chairs before adding your towel. Complimentary 500ml Bottled water provided twice a day in room, complimentary bicycles and water sports equipment. Be ready to pay higher prices for anything you order. Club sandwich by the pool with fries, 24USD, mixed drinks 12USD. Large grocery store about 300 meters away where you can get anything you need.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear tanyasD386KT,

Thank you for a review of your stay with us at Seven Stars Resort & Spa.

It is wonderful to know that you were able to have such a good time with us. Here at Seven Stars, we pride ourselves on guest satisfaction as we know that this is what makes them want to come back.

Thank you again, and I hope to see you on another Turks & Caicos adventure in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Before traveling to Turks and Caicos, I researched every resort on the island. After reading countless reviews of Seven Stars, I decided this would be best for us because we could book a room with a full kitchen and separate living area. The room was incredible! We had the one bedroom ocean front suite that was 1950 sq ft...stunning views and the patio was huge! We would go back to this resort and room in a heartbeat because of the accommodations.

However, almost every review raved about the service at this property. Not only did we not think the service lived up to the reviews, we thought it was downright awful! We travel to the Caribbean often and are fully prepared for the "island time" the locals operate on. This was not "island time", the staff was purely rude. From start to finish, in fact. The waiters at the pool were the worst, zero etiquette and some appeared to be on drugs or off in outer space. Never asked if we'd like another cocktail after clearing our empty glasses, never asked how we were, our names, or anything like other guests complimented them on. The reception staff at the spa was terrible as well. Concierge was a joke. They also feel the need to ring your doorbell aggressively 5 times a day just to drop off a note stating what the weather will be the next day. Because of the level of service, we will think twice about staying here again.

Resort grounds were immaculate and dining at both the Deck and Seven proved to be some of the best on the island. Seven is air conditioned, which is a nice perk and not common on the island, and they also made killer craft cocktails, We ate at the resort more than we thought because we loved the food and atmosphere at these two so much.

** I read this in a few other posts, but note how expensive taxis are. You'r e going to be out $50 if you want to leave the resort. The grocery store across the street and the complimentary bikes were a great perk! Tons of other wonderful places within walking distance. We discovered Infiniti down the beach our last day and wish we would have known about that place sooner. Lively, trendy, and great happy hour. Seven Stars is very chill and relaxing, if that is what you are looking for.
There is a fish fry on Thursdays which is one of the only social things to do, but be aware that it is a huge tourist trap. Food was good, but there are only 3 food vendors and the rest are locals selling art and shells and things. There is nowhere to sit and it gets very crowded with tourists, go early if you go.

4  Thank kristimaybuckholz

Dear kristimaybuckholz,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us at Seven Stars Resort & Spa.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your suite and your dining experiences. However, I was disappointed to read that you found the service around the pool and in the spa to be lacking. It is unfortunate that we were not able to speak with you about these issues before you left the resort, as we would have liked to turn the experience around for you. Be that as it may, I appreciate the feedback as this allows us to refine our procedures and policies so that there is no re-occurrence for guests in the future.

Thank you again, and I hope to see you for another Turks and Caicos adventure in the future.