2,940 results
All reviews deck bar grocery store junior suite west deck heated salt water pool ocean front coco bistro nespresso machine rum punch every morning huge bathroom breakfast staff remembered our names caicos cafe fire pit omelet station full kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2018

From the moment we arrived at Seven Stars, we were waited on hand and foot--the service is like no other. The resort aims to please, from the front desk, the concierge, the dining room staff, beach staff, we just can say enough and that is only one thing that will bring us back--they were so personable. We were instantly upgraded to a better room-our room was already a beachfront room but the room we were upgraded to had a full kitchen and washer/dryer as well as dining/den and large porch. It was spectacular. The amenities in the room were not for lacking. All of the products are L'Occitane throughout the whole resort, for example soap, shampoo, lotion. No need to bring your own. The resort is located not far from the Salt Mills Plaza to shop in Graze Bay, but there really is nothing to see there. There is however a full service grocery store across the street and my husband and I rode our bikes over there. The full breakfast was on point with fresh fruit and an omelette station, waffles, yogurt, anything you want in the dining room. We ate dinner out every night and used the same cab driver from Norman and sons, Clifton. Its super safe there. Some of our favorite places were Mango Reef, Coco Bistro, the Fish Fry, Conch Shack and we walked to the Crackpot Chicken. We will be back--and we will be back at the the Seven Stars FOR SURE!! This was our 30th Anniversary Trip.

Also, this is a very family friendly resort!

Room tip: Definitely go for beach front, third or higher
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank EdieS28
Bela G, Resort Manager at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear Edie S,

Congratulations on your 30th Wedding Anniversary! We are honored that you chose to celebrate this special occasion at Seven Stars Resort & Spa - you could have not chosen a better place. I was delighted that you enjoyed the resort, facilities and the comfort of your suite along with our luxurious amenities.

Our commitment at the Resort is to provide the finest in service and personal attention to everyone who stays with us and I was thrilled that we exceeded your expectations in every way.
It is always very gratifying to read such positive comments from our guests, thank you for your invaluable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to our Island Paradise!

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to celebrate many more occasions with us!

Best wishes,

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

This was first time visiting Turks and Caicos Island and staying at The Seven Stars Resort and Spa....this was a great choice. I’m glad I did my research.

I arrived on July 18th (a week day) which it was not crowded at all. Once checked in I was informed that I was upgraded to a Penthouse suite. The only difference I noticed was the Junior Ocean front Suite I booked for $4500 for my 5 night stay and the Penthouse Suite I was upgraded to was an extra balcony. No complaints, the views were amazing.

As many reviewers wrote this is not a cheap resort at all but as always you get what you pay for. So I don’t mind spending the extra money to have the nicer things or amenities (especially while on vacation).

The resort is beautifully maintained inside and outside. Grace Bay Beach is the best I have seen so far and I have been to other places...like Aruba, US Virgin Islands, and Hawaii...Turks and Caicos is #1.

Seven Stars Resort and Spa was worth it. The staff was EXTREMELY professional and friendly. No problems at all. The pool at the Resort is great (salt water heated pool).

This resort does offer complementary breakfast which is great and plentiful. The Deck restaurant was just ok. No real complaints. I didn’t eat at Seven restaurant because I chose to cook in my Suite which saved me money.

The location of the resort is perfect...walk or bike (free rental) to many local shops and grocery stores.

I recommend this resort and will be back again.

5  Thank A1STAT
Bela G, Resort Manager at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Dear A1STAT,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Seven Stars Resort & Spa and rating our Resort so highly.

I was delighted to read that you had a memorable first stay with us and that everything from our desirable location, product, amenities and services enhanced your experience.

I was pleased that you appreciated the upgrade and enjoyed the breath taking views of Grace bay beach. Our suites are indeed unique and boast comfort and luxury with all the amenities you need when you are on vacation.

Our commitment at the Resort is to provide the finest in service and personal attention to everyone who stays with us and I was thrilled that we lived up to your expectations.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy another unforgettable stay in Paradise!

Best regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2018

This was our 5th trip to Turks and our 4th stay at Seven Stars in the last 5 years. We have had good experiences at Seven Stars and we have had great experiences, this one was phenomenal. Our stay, as always, starts with booking through Yngrit. She is so fantastically helpful and answers my 1000000 questions, even if she has answered them all before. She always makes sure we end up in the right room category for us and helps point us to all the places we need to go to make sure everything is perfect for our arrival.

From there the welcome reception was great as always. A quick signature and some initials and we were off to our room. We had an amazing room in the Alhena building. The views of grace bay were second to none and there was absolutely no construction noise. The room was clean and perfect in every way (Thanks Shankra and Chataryunga!!)

For those with concerns of construction noise, we walked the entire resort to see if there is anywhere we would have been bothered by it and as of 7/24 I can assure you there is none. Even at breakfast which is the closest point to where they are working it was as serene and peaceful as possible.

As for the rest of the stay Ronald did a great job of taking care of us on the beach and Daniel was awesome at the new Champagne Shack. The shack offers great craft popsicles that you can add some booze too if you so desire (i recommend it!).

Food at the resort is great. Breakfast is one of our favorite parts of the day getting to eat great food (that's free!) and read the paper. Lunches and beach service from the deck have improved over the years. There burger is really good and so were the truffle fries.

The lounge chairs and pool are all in great shape. The bonfire and live entertainment from the beach bbq (Sundays) were great to see and hear from our porch. Most people miss the bocci ball court but we always have fun getting in a round or two!

Overall a great trip! Have recommended to many people in the past and that recommendation is only stronger after our latest trip!

Room tip: Request the Alhena building
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank jwrichtetravel

Dear jwrichtetravel

It was an absolute pleasure to welcome you back to your home away from home, thank you so much for your review and for your continued support of Seven Stars Resort & Spa, which is of the utmost importance to us. I was thrilled to read that you had another enjoyable stay and the team exceeded your expectations once again.

I was delighted that you have seen developments since your last stay with us and we hope to build on these successes to ensure that our services and product remains nothing less than five stars.

Our new enhanced champagne shack is very popular amongst many of our guests. I was pleased that you had the opportunity to stop by and enjoy one of our exotic freshly prepared drinks by Daniel. I will be sure to share your lovely feedback with the team.

Thank you for your loyalty and recommending the Resort to other travelers. We look forward to welcoming you back and we hope that we will further exceed your expectations on your next stay!

With fondest regards,

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Hotel , restaurant , beach and sea are alll top notch on the island! It’s no coincidence that the Ritz Carlton is building right next door. Close to shopping, grocery and liquor. Staff is friendly and accommodating. Rooms are updated and clean. Love this place!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank philipbA5763IU
Bela G, Resort Manager at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Dear Philip B,

Thank you for your short and sweet review of Seven Stars Resort & Spa.
I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed the Resort in all aspects and appreciated the location. We are very fortunate to be located in a perfect location and you are guaranteed a beautiful setting with all the amenities you need for your island vacation accompanied with warm and friendly service.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to our Island Paradise.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Loved every single part of our stay here! From the minute we walked in to cool towels and rum infused smoothies, to our last minute of checking out, the staff could not have been more friendly and accommodating. Maurice at pool was especially great. Looking forward to spending many more vacations at the Seven Stars!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank egg267

Dear egg267,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent review of Seven Stars Resort & Spa. I was thrilled to read that you are looking forward to spend many more vacations with us.

I was delighted that we exceeded your expectations from the moment you arrived until your departure. Your recognition on the staff is very much appreciated. We strive for excellence and I was proud to learn that our team contributed to your memorable stay. It will be a pleasure to share your kind words with Maurice.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to serving you soon.

To make your future reservations please contact our Reservations Team on the toll free number +866 570 7777 and they will be delighted to assist you.

Kind regards,