2,755 results
All reviewsjunior suitedeck restaurantgrocery storewest deckheated salt water poolocean frontcoco bistronespresso machinerum punchhuge bathroomevery morningbreakfast staffremembered our namesfire pitcaicos cafehigher floorfull kitchen
Reviewed December 11, 2017

We travelled here 4th December to 9th for our Wedding.

The hotel arranged our transport from the hotel and we was greeting with ice cold water at the airport.

On arrival to the hotel, we was greeting with fresh cool towels, and a rum punch welcome drink.

Check in was easy, and we was upgraded to room 2603, one of the best views of all the rooms, the suite was amazing.

Robin was very helpful with all our wedding needs, and nothing was too much to ask. The dinner on the beach, if you get married or not is a must do. The Atlantic Diver Scallops were amazing.

Every member of staff throughout the hotel, from the cleaners to bar tenders were all very polite, helpful and could not do enough for you.

One of the best experiences we have had, and we will definitely be returning.

Thank you so much!

Scott & Kelli

Room Tip: Sea view Suites in the Mia building, higher the floor the better.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scott R
Bela G, Resort Manager at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2017

Dearest Scott and Kelli,

Congratulations and thank you for choosing Seven Stars Resort & Spa to celebrate this special occasion. I was thrilled to read that we exceeded your expectations in every way and your wedding day was perfect.

With our desirable location in the heart of Grace bay and our dedicated and attentive team Seven Stars Resort & Spa is the ideal choice to celebrate your special day. I will be sure to share your kind words with Robin and the team.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on Trip advisor and we look forward to welcoming you back to our Island Paradise!

Best wishes,

Reviewed December 9, 2017

My boyfriend and I were fortunate enough to experience this one of a kind vacation over Thanksgiving this past November. We were pleased to leave the cold weather of the States and head to the Caribbean.

In the past, I have been to both Puerto Rico and Haiti so had some idea of expectations in terms of what it would be like. However, Turks (and Seven Stars) exceeded these expectations. We arrived to the airport and were greeted immediately with water and help getting a taxi from a representative from the resort. The ride to the resort from the airport was also very quick and easy.

Upon arriving at Seven Stars, we were greeted with refreshing cold hand towels as well as a rum mixed cocktail. Check in was a breeze and the service was incredible. Entering our room was breath taking. We had a perfect view of the pool and the ocean, which was picturesque. The room had beautiful floor to ceiling windows and a huge outdoor patio/balcony that we used both morning and night to take in the views. There was a full kitchen stocked with everything you would need and then some (grocery store is also conveniently close by).

We took advantage of many things this resort had to offer. Yoga in the morning on the deck right next to the beach was offered at 8am, followed by breakfast that was fresh, delicious, and had an omelette bar. We then would get ready to head to the beach and were able to use the paddle boards, kayaks, snorkeling gear, and hobie sail boats. The beach was very wide and beautiful and also had a kind server who would bring water or drinks to us upon request.

In the evenings, we loved to sit at the deck bar and have dinner (also where we chose to have lunch). There were also fire pits on the deck that were very popular. We dined at the Seven restaurant one night as well and found it to be equally as delicious as fine dining we experience in DC. I cannot say enough great things about the food at the resort.

To keep it short, this trip exceeded my expectations, and then some. The service is like no other, and for the experience you have, you cannot find a better place on the island to vacation. I have recommended this destination and resort to many of my friends and family and trust that they would have the same experience that we had.

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank sspicerpe
Bela G, Resort Manager at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

Dear sspicerpe,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent review with other travelers. I was thrilled to read that we exceeded your expectations from the moment you arrived. Our signature arrival cocktail and chilled scented towels are indeed very refreshing and popular amongst many of our guests.
I was delighted that you enjoyed your well-appointed elegant suite. Our suites are indeed unique and designed for space, convenience and comfort.

Thank you for dining at both of our restaurants. Our two unique restaurants offer al fresco romantic settings to chic indoor and outdoor fine dining, each of our restaurant venues have been designed to cater for all palates.
Thank you for your compliments on our team. We strive to create an unforgettable, personalized experience for all our guests.

Thank you for your invaluable feedback and for choosing Seven Stars Resort & Spa, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

After visiting this little piece of paradise in October 2016 for a business trip, I had to come back and bring my better half with me to share the magic this year.

After a very tense couple of weeks before our scheduled trip with the severe hurricanes across the Caribbean and America I was really impressed that the resort stayed open and there was no signs of damage when we arrived. The 7 stars team had clearly worked tirelessly to make sure everything was back to its usual glory as soon as possible.

From start to finish, the holiday exceeded all of our expectations, I knew some of what to expect from my previous visit but this time around I enjoyed it even more (maybe it was the added romance!)

From the mouth watering fruit punch cocktail on arrival (the rum here is deceptively strong!) to the glittering azure Ocean and white sands of the beach - the resort has everything you need for romantic getaway.

We stayed in an ocean view junior suite with a very comfortable super king sized bed, plenty of room with a well equipped kitchenette and a very large bathroom with double vanity and large shower cubicle, well stocked with L’occitane toiletries.

As the weather was so incredible it was a welcome relief to come back here after a day by the pool or walking along the miles of stunning beaches into the deliciously cool air con.

As a frequent traveller, I often indulge in spa treatments after long haul flights and the boutique and spa never fails to impress. My partner and I enjoyed a beautiful couples massage with Vanessa and Ina and later in the week I had an excellent Mani-pedi with Peta while my partner had an optimiser facial with Aida using some very beautiful products.

The spa therapists are all extremely knowledgeable and they, along with all the boutique and spa staff demonstrate excellent customer service each time you see them. I highly recommend you indulge in as many treatments as possible while you’re there, your body and mind will thank you for it.

We also enjoyed using the newly refurbished gym which has a great selection of new cardio, resistance and free weight equipment with complimentary water and chilled coconut infused towels available.

The food as always was excellent, fresh and decent sized portions. We enjoyed dining on the deck restaurant on the beach most evenings but the in suite dining options are excellent also for the nights when you would prefer to stay in.

The breakfast buffet has a great selection of continental and American options with a few Caribbean dishes thrown in too (the spicy breakfast potato is amazing) - again all of the resort staff were incredibly polite , helpful and attentive to making sure we were having a great time.

I fell in love with 7 stars all over again this year - - and I think my other half fell in love with me all over again too for bringing him.

Can’t wait to go back next year. :-)

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank James M
Bela G, Resort Manager at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Dear James M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed review on Trip Advisor.

It was an absolute pleasure to read that we were able to create a “magical” relaxing experience for you and your partner at Seven Stars Resort & Spa!

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the Resort in all aspects. Our suites are indeed unique and boast comfort and luxury with all the amenities you need to make you feel at home. At Seven Stars Resort we are committed to providing our guests with the perfect escape, a relaxing vacation and a good night’s sleep.

I was pleased that you had the opportunity to indulge in many of our signature treatments and enjoy our award winning spa. We have hand-picked some of the best massage therapists from around the world not only for their unique and superior skills but also for their genuine desire to take good care of our guests.

We strive to cater to every guest in the most personal way possible. We do not only want to pamper our guests but also deliver a remarkable experience for each and every one of them. Reviews like yours show us that we manage to create special moments and it is always wonderful to learn that our guests appreciate our personalized service.

Thank you for your invaluable feedback, your comments are a great encouragement to our staff and I will be very happy to share your wonderful feedback to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our Island Paradise and Seven Stars Resort & Spa.

With kind regards,

Reviewed December 6, 2017

My boyfriend and I celebrated our engagement with a 2 night stay at Seven Stars. The rooms were beautiful, beds were very comfortable and the shower was to die for. The beach is STUNNING. Don is the best server on the beach and made each of our lunches carefree and delicious :) Breakfast is super fresh with lots of choices. There's honestly no reason to leave this paradise! A MUST VISIT!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Samara S
Bela G, Resort Manager at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Dear Samara S,

Congratulations and thank you for choosing Seven Stars Resort & Spa to celebrate your engagement.

I was pleased to read that you had a pleasant short stay and enjoyed the Resort in all aspects and most importantly appreciated our services.

You definitely made the perfect choice for a relaxing getaway in Paradise. We hope we will always hold a special place in your heart and we look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay in Paradise!

Best wishes,

Reviewed December 5, 2017

Let me start by saying I wanted to go to Aruba and the wife wanted Turks Caicos, we compromised and went to Turks Caicos. Well, I will say the resort for the most part is very nice. It should be however as the rates they charge. We have been here for a week now and will be here for another few days. Way too long to spend in Turks unless you are two virgins on a honeymoon.

First the pros about the resort. I read how friendly the people who work here are and it is true. The staff here could not be nicer. I almost felt a little too nice as you will get ten people a day asking about your trip and how things are going. It can be a little overwhelming however, much better than the alternative. The pool chairs and deck chairs are the best I have ever had at any resort, and I have stayed at a lot of resorts, they are like comfy beds. Never had an issue with getting a nice place to sit by the pool however, I must state that the resort is probably 50% full at best The resort is not too big and easy to find your way around. If it was at max capacity I might have felt different about accommodations. The pool is great and very relaxing.

Now the cons. We ate a few times at the pool bar, only one place to eat other than the signature Seven restaurant. The food was mediocre at best, very disappointed. The pricing here is higher than any place I have ever stayed be it the Caribbean or Mediterranean. The drinks are average quality and top dollar. I was on the beach yesterday and had a cosmopolitan, it came to me the ice was melted and it was not good at all, twenty bucks with tax and tip, ouch that is high. Service is a little slow, I know I know it is Caribbean time and things are a little slower. I also was under the impression that there were no repairs or construction going on and all was completed. Not so, they are still fixing from hurricane and it can be a little noisy.

Overall it is a nice place. Would be a lot nicer if prices were in line with Aruba, St Martin, or St. Thomas.

Regarding resturants on the island they are very nice. I am not going to review those other than say they are really high price too. A nice restaurant dinner with a drink for the wife and I with an appetizer runs bout 250. Much more than Aruba or Virgin Islands.

You will not be disappointed in the Seven Stars if you stay here. It is just so darn expensive you expect a little bit more. We are dining at Seven later this week. I will update if it is a great meal.

Happy Travels.