Seven Stars Resort & Spa
Point Grace(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$443
Hotels.com
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$479
$465
Ports of Call Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$257
$219
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$550
The Sands at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$560
$975
$875
The Regent Grand(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$2,399
$850
The Tuscany(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$775
$752
Hotels.com
Beach House Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$726
Orbitz.com
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$464
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
2,666 results
All reviewsjunior suitegrocery storedeck restaurantwest deckheated salt water poolocean frontcoco bistrohuge bathroomnespresso machinerum punchevery morningbreakfast staffcaicos cafegarden viewfull kitchenremembered our namesyogurt
Reviewed February 26, 2009

We stayed in one of the one bedroom penthouse suites and the view was incredible. The room was very big with a full kitchen, living area, dining room, large bedroom and bathroom. The resort was extremely nice and very well maintained. The staff was very nice and attentive. They offer a shuttle service which takes you to and from the near by restaurants which was great. Incredible beach. I would definitely come back here again.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 22, 2009

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Seven Stars a few weeks ago and had a mixed experience. It's a nice resort, but there were a few things left to be desired. The main problem we had was that we had paid extra for a "beachfront" room. The room we were given was on the first floor, overlooking the pool. You could see the ocean beyond the pool, but it was quite a distance. I would consider it an ocean view room at best. When we questioned the front desk about it, we were told that it was indeed a "beachfront" room. And that's it. We probably should have pressed the issue more, but we were trying to get into our "no worries" state of mind.

It was about 3:30 after we got settled into our room and we were starving! So we went to the pool bar for a snack, and they weren't serving food anymore. Or anywhere else on the resort. So we found a little dive bar across the street, which was very good. I guess I understand about the pool bar not serving food at that time, because there were not very many people staying at the resort. The rest of the island was also pretty slow, I guess due to the economy.

The concierge set up a snorkeling trip for us, and we were ready to go at 8:30 the next morning. We were dropped off at the place, only to find out that the trip had been cancelled because there weren't enough people to go. I understand that, but they had called the resort and told them, and the message didn't get to us, or anybody else up front. It got cancelled again the next day, and so they took us to a place where we could snorkle off of the beach. When we got there, the place that rents the equipment was out of business! Snorkeling was not meant to be on this trip.

At check in we were told that a laptop could be rented by the hour, so I asked about it at the front desk and was told that the guy who handled that wasn't there, and they would have him call. I didn't hear back so I checked again, a total of three times over two days before I talked to the guy. He said it was $25/hr., and he would send it right up. An hour later it still hadn't arrived so I called and cancelled it because we had a dinner reservation. It shouldn't have to be so hard to check your email at a big resort like that, but I never got to. It would be nice if they had a computer set up where you could check, even for a fee.

On our last day we requested a late checkout and relaxed on the beach. When we finally needed to get back to the room to get ready to go, our key had been turned off and we couldn't get in. It took us 20 minutes to get back in the room, and we had to scramble to get ready to go.

I don't mean to sound all negative, because it is a nice resort. The people were very polite and friendly, and it was very clean. Our room was beautiful and the bed was very comfortable, even though it wasn't the view we wanted. The breakfast pastries were delicious and the pool bar had a pretty good lunch.The beach and water were spectacular, and I felt very safe on the whole island. I just wanted to give examples of the kind of attention to detail that was missing, that should have been there for the price. I hear that they are having management problems, and that would explain it. I hope they get it straightened out!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
8  Thank dietofly
Reviewed February 14, 2009

My husband and I went on a romantic empty nester vacation. It was a wonderful and quite resort. It is very low key and the accomadations were wonderful. The service is exceptional.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank artcmom
Reviewed February 4, 2009

Seven Stars is a great resort. The views are spectacular and the beach is the best we have ever seen. Calm waters, perfect sand and great weather make the beach great. The staff is friendly and competent and the rooms were great.

The beaches were not crowded.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank beachguy531
Reviewed January 31, 2009

The Seven Stars Resort was just fabulous! We loved it from the moment we arrived. As we entered the lobby to check in, the friendly staff greeted us with a cold rum punch and cool hand towels soaked in verbena. The registration was quick and efficient.
Our room was one of the less expensive rooms, but it was quite spacious and very clean. The bathroom was large, with a full size jacuzzi tub and an enormous shower. We were quite pleased with the kitchen, it was well stocked with dishes and cooking utensils.
The grounds are very well maintained and lush. The pool and pool area are great, very well taken care of. Just a few steps beyond the pool, through a guarded gate, is the most beautiful beach! The pool attendants are continually coming around, offering ice water with lemon, and anything else you may want. Every day at 4 pm they bring out a delicious fruit sorbet. The poolside restaurant, The Sand Dollar has a decent lunch menu for sandwiches and burgers. It is also lots of fun at Happy Hour, with two for one drinks and complimentary appetizers. The continental breakfast at La Pergola has the most wonderful pastries! The servers there were a wonderful source of information as to what activities were on the island. We also went to the spa for a couples massage, which was amazing!
Finding a good place for dinner, without spending a lot of money, takes some investigating. We had a great lunch at Jimmy's Dive Bar, which is right across the street. Our favorite meal was at Mango Reef. The atmosphere is very nice, they have lovely outdoor seating . They have a great Seafood Paella. Da Conch Shack is a must, when going to Turks & Caicos. You can experience the many ways conch can be prepared and watch them taking the conchs right out of the ocean just a few feet away.
What stands out most at The Seven Stars Resort is the amazing service! They couldn't do enough to be sure you were happy. We would go down to the lobby and inquire about a rental car, and they would have it all arranged to be dropped off. We asked about possible kayak rentals and they had the people on the phone immediately, making a reservation for us. When we wanted to go to dinner, not only would they drive us there, but they would bring us right up to the maitre d' and let them know we were there for dinner.
We had a great time at The Seven Stars Resort and would highly recommend it. We hope to go back again.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple