Seven Stars Resort & Spa
Point Grace(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$443
Hotels.com
Ports of Call Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$257
$219
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$550
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$465
$875
The Regent Grand(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$1,217
$956
Beach House Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$726
Travelocity
The Tuscany(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$875
$752
Orbitz.com
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$464
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
The Sands at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$497
$412
Cancelon
2,665 results
All reviewsjunior suitegrocery storedeck restaurantwest deckheated salt water poolocean frontcoco bistrohuge bathroomnespresso machinerum punchevery morningbreakfast staffcaicos cafegarden viewfull kitchenremembered our namesyogurt
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Stayed in April for a birthday get-away. Hotel property is nice and the customer service was great. We had a problem with our room and they worked with us to resolve it. Spa was excellent. Property needs a quiet pool for adults.

Room Tip: if you book a beach view room, double check when you arrive; we faced a beach volley ball court
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The resort is really beautiful and well maintained. The reason I say the week started off slow is that we found the service to be really bad for the first 2 days we got there. There were a lot of big groups which I assume were repeat visitors and the staff seem to give all their attention to them. As the week went on, the resort was less crowded and we felt the service got better. We had a one bedroom ocean front suite and it was amazing - 1900 square feet, full kitchen and huge patio. I really wish they had a kiddie pool. The shallow end of the pool has steps so it was a little hard to manage with my 2 year old. The beach water was rough from a recent storm so that was not a good alternative (obviously not the hotel's fault). The location is great, close to restaurants and shops including the grocery store. Yes, everything is expensive but they import everything from the US so that is why the cost is so high. Be sure to make reservations if you plan on hitting the popular restaurants, they fill up quickly! Note - there is no room service at the hotel. We were a little surprised at this but the on-site and off-site restaurants do offer take out. We used the kids club for a few days and it was really well run and the workers there were very sweet. One other thing to note that annoys us (others may not care), is that a lot of guests get up very early to reserve chairs at the pool. The area is not that big so if you head down at 9, you will find all the chairs "reserved". There is a sign that says they remove belongs after an hour but do not enforce it. It was frustrating as people would not show up until noon at the pool. Also, do not expect the workers at the pool to be helpful with finding chairs and setting them up. They just handed us towels. Not what I would expect from a resort of this type.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank lilaNewJersey
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Visited from May 9th through the 13th. Hotel staff met us at the airport and transferred us to the hotel with no hitches and little delay. Weather was warm, but it's a beach, so warm weather is what I expected. A strong (and apparently rare) night-time rain storm interrupted nothing, so that was fine with me - other than one sleep-shattering thunderclap which was as loud as any I've ever heard. The room was great - I was upgraded from a one bedroom ocean-view suite to a two bedroom ocean-view suite and the upgrade was deeply appreciated. The bedrooms and living areas exceeded 2000 square feet, had a kitchen, 2.5 baths and were clean and well kept. The balcony overlooked the pool and the beach, and the sunset view was incredible.

The entire resort was quiet, and most of the time was shut down by 9:30pm or so. Do I think the food and drinks were expensive? Maybe - there is a 20% tax on about everything I paid for from the resort, but it's a resort and I rarely had to leave, so that's worth something. I ate at the following restaurants on the resort: the Deck, Seven and the pool bar (I can't recall the formal pool bar name). The deck and the pool bar had substantially similar food, and Seven was more high-end. But all the food was good, and the drinks were impressive as well.

I did make the short trip to the grocery store to buy some snacks and beer and the trip was worth it. A six-pack of Turks Head beer cost $14 at the grocery store - six Turks Head beers would've cost $42 at the resort - I'm not sure if $7 per beer is a pre-tax number or not. I do know $7 is a pre-tip number. If I was worried about the price of beer or the quality of my companionship, I could slam a couple store-bought beers for just under five dollars and then order the more expensive resort beer and feel good about myself. It's a beach and I'm on vacation and the Seven-Stars is great, so I have no complaints.

Spent most of the time during the days on the beach. I requested and received a $60 sailing lesson on one of the Hobie-Cats, and by the end of the trip and 6 (free) sailing excursions managed to avoid flipping the boat and I didn't drown, so I'm happy with those outcomes. The beach was usually quiet with small crowds and a few happy kiddos running around. Most of the people I met who were visiting the resort were happy to be there and cordial except for one wedding party who seemed to have lost the groom somehow. It happens, and its not always the fleeing parties fault. I think there were two weddings during the time I was there, so, from what I understand, there was at least a 50% wedding success rate. So the ladies from that wedding party seemed a little perturbed, and maybe one other lady I can think of appeared less than happy, but everyone else I saw either came across as happy or didn't speak English.

The staff at all the restaurants were great - from the morning breakfast waitstaff at Seven to the beach servers from the Deck, everyone was great. Even when the beach was busy, service was nearby. I ordered more from the Deck staff than any other area of the hotel, and have no complaints.

I twice visited the spa while I was there - both times were good, one was great. The spa is nice, although not a super-spa like some of the newer spas I've been to - but the services were good. The hotel is also conveniently located to a shopping village and a sports bar called Danny Buoys, which was pretty good.

I'm certain I'll be back in Turks & Caicos in the near future. I'm also certain I'll check the availability of the Seven Stars Resort. It's a great place with a great staff and excellent service.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Tegeaux
Reviewed May 19, 2013

First, I'd just like to say to all of the haters/people that's complained about how expensive this is and that is. Stay home or go somewhere else more affordable for you and your budget. Don't go to Turks and Caicos and complain about how this cost that much or how you had to go across the street to the supermarket and buy this and buy that. If you've done your research, then you'd already know what to expect so stop the complaints about how expensive Seven Star is.

Now for the goods. Seven Star is indeed 7 stars. 7 stars for its room, service, food, and everything in between.
We stayed in an ocean front junior suite with a washer/dryer. The w/d came in handy because we used it a couple of times to wash our swim gear. The room was well put together. It wasn't too over the top and was set up perfectly. For those of you expecting luxurious and over the top setting, then this isn't the place for you. You have to remember, you are at a Caribbean tropical island. You are not in downtown Manhattan or LA. The time you will spend in your room is very minimal. As for the room itself, like i said, it was well put together. The bed and sheets were comfortable and soft. The room was extremely clean and was serviced twice a day. The view was amazing! Oh and the maids will leave you 2 bottles of water a day if you ever run out. The bathroom amenities were really nice as well.
The staff at Seven star is the best! Ericka at the front desk helped us with everything, from making reservations to providing us with information on excursions. This was all done before we even arrived at Turks and Caicos! Once we arrived, she was there to greet us. Awesome!
The food and drinks were nicely done as well. All the drinks were made just right. The food at all the restaurants at Seven Star were delicious.
Our experience in the beach was what top it all off for us. There were always plenty of chair on the beach and our server, Don, was the best! Don was what made the overall experience so wonderful. From the time we sat down at our beach chair to the time when we left, he was always there for us. He brought us drinks, towels, food....everything but the kitchen sink! Don is the man!
All the staff at Seven Star were extremely friendly and helpful. Everyone had a big smile on their face and always made sure to say hello and see how you were doing. My wife and I felt like we were part of a family there.
We are already planning on going back next year to our home at the Seven Star resort!
Highly, highly recommend this hotel to all!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Rich C
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We recently stayed at the Seven Stars and had a fabulous experience from the moment we got there! We had some problems with flights and ended up missing a night, but the days we spent there made up for it!
We booked a one bedroom ocean front suite and ended up getting upgraded to a two bedroom ocean front suite! I was very excited, especially since I do not normally have that sort of luck! Before we arrived I had corresponded with the concierge and arranged for a cheese, cracker, and fruit tray to be in the room....I was not disappointed! The platter was wonderful and really helped for those times when we needed a little snack.
The property is absolutely gorgeous! We walked the beach and really felt like Seven Stars was the best resort on the bay! I will definitely make a point to go back and stay there again! The sand feels like sugar under your feet; it is amazing! I think the location of the resort was awesome as well. It is within walking distance of the grocery store and many restarurants and shopping locations. You can also use one of the resorts bicycles that are fun as well.
We never had a problem getting an umbrella on the beach and although we never used the pool, it never seemed crowded either. The food at the restaurant by the beach is great too....a little expensive, but it is everywhere on the island. The breakfast buffet is adequate, with some hot items as well. We didn't dine at Seven because we went to Coco Bistro and felt like the menus were so similar we didn't feel a need to dine at both. The water amenities are great too! We used the kayaks and paddleboards and loved both of them! My husband and I had a couple's massage, and although I've probably had better massages, I still enjoyed it!
Overall, my best vacation ever! My husband and I were celebrating an anniversary, but I will be back with my family again!

Room Tip: the ocean front rooms are awesome if you don't mind being near the pool!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple