2,755 results
All reviewsjunior suitedeck restaurantgrocery storewest deckheated salt water poolocean frontcoco bistronespresso machinerum punchhuge bathroomevery morningbreakfast staffremembered our namesfire pitcaicos cafehigher floorfull kitchen
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I just returned from a quick trip to the Seven Stars Resort and let me tell you, I will be back! When we arrived we were brought to our room by a front desk staff member. It was on ground level and I stated I preferred something higher. The agent told me to wait in the room for a moment while she corrected the issue. She returned with a few rooms for us to go to and choose from. That was wonderful. The decor in each room is a bit different, so I liked to be able to choose my liking. That was the start of my VERY relaxing mini vacation. The staff wait hand and foot on you. You never need to look far for someone to help. They are very good. The rooms are expansive and feel like a home which is great. The area is very convenient. You have a supermarket right across the street to stock your well equipped kitchen if that's what you choose. Also, shops are within walking distance. Seven restaurant (the resorts) makes great food and they also handle the complimentary breakfast. The breakfast is supposed to be continental, but they were willing, and actually suggested, making anything you wish made to order for free. The landscape is beautiful, the pool wonderful. What more could I have asked for .... NOTHING.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank LSharrott
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My husband and I had a great 4 day stay. The rooms are beautiful, drop dead bathrooms, comfortable beds... Staff s terrific. A low key resort. This s not the island for action... One for books and quiet time with your partner . Breakfasts although part of the price are too controlled. Buffet style, but servers all over you not really allowing you to enjoy the lovely selection that you should feel comfortable choosing from

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank trigger1070
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We stayed at the Seven Stars resort from June 9-15th and had a fantastic time. My wife and I traveled with our 2.5 yr old daughter and stayed in a premier one bed room suite. First our suite was fantastic. It was very large (1800sq ft) with one and half bedrooms and a large living area. The kitchen had everything you could need and was very modern. Every aspect of the resort is super clean - which was important because of the stomach bug news that we heard prior to coming. There was no one sick at this resort!!
We ate at all three restaurants and had lunch daily at the Sand Dollar. Be aware that Turks is a very expensive island and be prepared not to worry about prices and just have fun. We loved Seven and had a great experience as the food was truly incredible. Before going we read lots of reviews about the breakfast being disappointing but it was anything but. It was great! Breads, Cereal, Scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon along with fantastic coffee. They would also cook other things you wanted (french toast, pancakes, eggs other ways etc) if you just asked.
The pool was great and not too crowded as we had no trouble getting a seat each day. The beach was the same and if you have not been to Turks the sand is like baby powder and the ocean is the among the bluest in the Caribbean. The resort is close to shopping but again be prepared for sticker shock. Case of budlight is $59 and half a gallon of milk is $9. Want a bag of chips -$7
We did not do the Sunday BBQ which everyone we talked to loved but we did do the Surf and Turf on Weds which was our only negative of the whole trip.
The staff here is fantastic as even the grounds keepers remembered our names and said hello everyday. Plenty of people to help you when you needed it but they also know when to leave you alone and let you relax. This resort has a nice blend of elegance and casualness that makes it perfect for the type of traveler that like to be surrounded by nice things and amenities but doesn't want to be near the snobby crowd. Trust me this place is really nice and you will not go wrong staying here.

Room Tip: We had an ocean front room that did not face the pool. Nice for making it extra quiet. We were in room 3302
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
9  Thank caringi1
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We just had our honeymoon here and cannot speak highly enough about Seven Stars! The place is AMAZING, spotlessly clean, beautiful and extremely well run. The staff are a credit to the management, professional and friendly at all times. We used the spa facility, which was excellent. We dined in the 3 resort eateries and each meal exceeded our expectations!
Grace Bay is one of the most beautiful stretches of beach front we have seen and Seven Stars use this amazing asset so well. They have a beach bar called 'The Deck', which sits into its surroundings perfectly. This place is great for lunch, sun set cocktails and live music. We went on a Sun set cruise and a Snorkel trip, both organised and run by Seven Stars Skipper, Cardi, a very funny local guy who is passionate about his islands and goes out of his way to please the guests on board his boat. We would highly recommend doing one of the boat trips (the snorkelling was excellent), it’s a great way to see the island and Captain Cardi has a great knowledge of local history.
The resort have a great selection of complimentary water sports equipment and bikes for guests. The bikes are a brilliant way to venture about and when you see the water you will understand why the kayaks and paddle boards are so much fun!
We had a really good meal in Seven which is the fine dining restaurant with Seven Stars. The food is excellent (Scallops & Steak, cooked perfectly and presented to very high standards) and the staff are very knowledgeable, definitely pencil it in!
The bedrooms are well designed and superbly furnished. There is a star lit BBQ on the beach every Sunday evening, definatley worth doing! I could go on and on, if your are on the fence about booking with Seven Stars, get off it, you will not regret it.
Seven Stars is for everyone, not just honeymooners. WE WILL BE BACK!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank sreilly7
Reviewed June 17, 2012

My wife, son, and myself were planning to make our annual trip to Beaches Turks and Caicos (5th time), arriving on June 8. On June 2, Beaches called and told us that the resort would be closed until June 9. Rescheduling was not really an option, since I had given several of my staff the week off, and I would not be able to work. I scheduled us into the Comfort Inn Ports of Call for Friday night. On Thursday, 16 hours before departure, Beaches called again and informed us that the resort would be closed until June 13. Realing in shock, and with little time to react and make other plans, my wife booked us into the Seven Stars Resort.

I could not have been happier. From the moment we arrived we felt at home. The staff could not have been more accommadating. The room, a one bedroom suite, was easily 4 times the size of our planned Italian Village Suite, and included one huge and one half bath, a full living room, and a full kitchen with full size appliances. The booking included breakfast, either from the buffet or from the kitchen. The Sand Dollar and The Deck serve an excellent lunch, expensive but at a price on par with the Island, and Seven, the hotels dinner restaraunt, was easily on par with any other in the area. The location is close to shopping and other restaraunts.

If you are looking for a place to be treated well, relax, and stay in luxury, then this is the place for you. They don't have a teen disco or a water park, but the ocean is right out the door, and the dive shop is a 2 minute walk away For my money, it was a better choice than Beaches. I will definitely go back to Seven Stars.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family