2,756 results
All reviewsjunior suitedeck restaurantgrocery storewest deckheated salt water poolocean frontcoco bistronespresso machinerum punchhuge bathroomevery morningbreakfast staffremembered our namesfire pitcaicos cafehigher floorfull kitchen
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I toured Seven Stars a few years ago and wasn't overly impressed. On my last trip to Turks my colleague booked me a room there through MyTurksAndCaicos. I had been hearing great things about it, but was skeptical.

I'm so glad I came back! What an amazing place. The resort has such a good vibe. The staff seem to really enjoy working there. Spend some time with Ken, the Managing Director, and you'll understand why. He's quite a cool guy and has a great philosophy of how a property should run.

Loved my room, oceanview is definitely the way to go. My favorite part was the Deck, the beach bar, at sunset. Can't remember the performers name but quite well known in town. Only two things that I hope they improve - serve Patron at the bar, not Cuervo, and the breakfast could be a bit better. Otherwise, I've booked my next trip already! Will go back later this month with my husband and kids for a true vacation.

Room Tip: Upgrade to oceanview for sure.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank CG235
CEOSevenStars, General Manager at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2012

Dear CG,

Many thanks for your review, and your patronage.

Following your suggestion, Patron is now stocked at the Deck Bar, and Kirky is looking forward to serving you again when you return later this month.

I also asked the team to review our breakfast service and I think you will love some of the improvements we have made in both presentation and selection - I look forward to your next Trip Advisor post to see if you approve!

Safe travels,

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Trip Advisor played a HUGE role in helping us decide where to have our destination wedding, and we could not be ANY HAPPIER with the decision we made to have our wedding at Seven Stars Resort.

Everything and everyone was absolutely amazing!

Niki from Event Sales made the planning of our wedding so incredibly easy. All of her recommendations regarding the best location for our reception, food options, a stylist to do our hair and makeup, the photographer and the wedding planner were fabulous.

We stayed for a week, and it was the most relaxing trip we’ve ever had. The wedding went off without a hitch, and the rest of the time, we spent our days laying out at the beach and taking advantage of all the free water sports the resort offers (paddle boarding, kayaking, sailing). The chairs that are on the beach are really comfortable and clean, plus waiters walk around ready to take any drink or food order, but what’s nice is that they don’t bother you if you aren’t interested in getting anything.

Our suite was huge and overlooked the ocean. It had a fully stocked kitchen (glasses, plates, silverware, pots, pans, etc), which was great because we went to the grocery store across the street and stocked up the fridge with lunch stuff and snacks.

We ate at a handful of restaurants on the island during our stay, and the food we had at Seven Stars was by far the best. The food from our wedding was from Seven (one of the restaurants at the resort) and ALL of it was incredible. Everyone at the wedding was talking about how great the food was. We also ate at The Deck for dinner, and it was super good. We also did the BBQ on the beach that the resort has once a week, which is definitely worth going to. Besides the food being deelish, the setting and ambiance made it even better.

Housekeeping would come twice a day, so our suite was immaculate. The entire resort was very well maintained and so clean.

All of the staff were so sweet, and I don’t know how they would do it, but they remembered our names, what we liked to drink and eat, etc. You really feel special when you stay at Seven Stars.

Words really can’t say enough about how incredible Seven Stars Resort and all their staff is. We highly recommend this resort for a great place to vacation, and of course a great place to get married at. We are already planning our next trip back!

Room Tip: Check to see if they have any specials like book x number of nights and get x number free.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WeHeart2Travel2
Reviewed June 5, 2012

As a travel consultant specializing in all things tropical, I've trekked through my fair share of resorts over the past 18 years. Its not often you stumble upon one that calls your name, again and again. Seven Stars Grace Bay is that hotel. From the moment you enter this gorgeous property, you feel that you've come home. From the very accommodating staff, to the grand suites and sweeping views, it would be hard to want for anything at this hotel. Service is exceptional, suites are beautifully appointed with large balconies, granite/stainless steel kitchens and upscale bath amenities. The location of the resort is excellent, smack right in the middle of Grace Bay Beach. Which makes it very easy to get around. Graceway Gourmet is across the street where you will also find a coffee shop. Shopping and dining surrounds Seven Stars. If you are seeking a luxury experience on the beautiful island of Turks and Caicos, Seven Stars should be your first choice.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank troptrav419
Reviewed June 4, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Seven Stars for 4 nights in mid May 2012. We had a wonderful time in Provo and at the Seven Stars. The location on Grace Bay and consistently excellent reviews here on TA made the choice easy. Our experience here was very positive but there is always room for improvement.

Room: Our room was an oceanfront junior suite. It was situated on the first floor in the Alya building. You may get a nicer view from a higher floor but being on the first floor means you don't have to wait for an elevator. The balcony is a walkout within steps of the gorgeous beach.

The room was beautifully appointed with a comfortable king sized bed, floor to ceiling sliding glass door to the balcony, blackout curtains, large bathroom with a tub, huge shower and double vanity sinks. The kitchenette has a sink, microwave, electric stove, coffee maker, mini-fridge. Dishes and cookware were included. My only criticisms are that counter space in the kitchenette is very limited, the television is too small for the room and no local calls are included. There was also some construction going on during the day in the parking garage which our neighbors told us was unusual but it didn't bother us much. We didn't spend much time in our room during the day anyway. Other than that noise it was very quite throughout our stay.

Dining: We only had breakfast at Seven. The breakfast only included pastries, cereals, yogurt, fruits, cold cuts, cheese, milk, juices, and coffee. Anything else made to order will cost you. $13 for two eggs, sausage, bacon, and tomato is a bit much. As is $11 for a bagel with cream cheese. Brunch in New York City doesn't even cost that much. Because of this we wound up buying groceries at the gourmet market across the street. We made our own hot breakfast in the room.

We had lunch at the Sand Dollar on one occasion. I had a decent grouper fish sliders with fries, my wife had a Greek salad with a dead bug in it and we shared a 1 liter bottle of Fiji water. This came out to $45 not including tip. I wrote a separate review for The Deck. I gave it 3/5 stars.

Everything else: The resorts proximity to shops, restaurants, a bank and the supermarket all within walking distance is an extra convenience. Concierge service was very friendly and helpful. They helped us book our rental car, Undersea Explorer tour, and make dinner reservations. We did not use the pool at all during our stay but it was never crowded. We mostly lounged on the beach. What was wonderful was that there is no "towel game" at this resort. There are plenty of beach chairs to go around and finding a seat was never a problem at any time of the day.

We also had massages at the spa. While my Swedish massage was very good I felt the layout of the spa to be awkward. The spa is located next to the parking lot of the main lobby area. After you check in for your treatment at the desk you are seated in a waiting area facing the tennis courts. When they call you for your massage you walk back out into the parking lot area to go to your treatment room. I didn't expect this from a 4 star resort. I never felt like I was whisked away into a tranquil environment.

We did not use the housekeeping service. They did call once to clean the room but we declined and they respected our privacy.

There may be some who are concerned with word of a stomach bug/virus going around the island. My wife and I were fine during and after our visit to the island. We saw the staff there taking precautions by keeping the resort extra clean by supplying hand sanitizers throughout the resort and spraying everything down with Lysol.

I would highly recommend this resort for a romantic getaway on the beautiful shores of Grace Bay. If I ever make it back to Provo I will be glad to call this resort home.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank travelbman

Dear Valued Guest,

Our commitment at the Resort is to provide the finest in service and personal attention to everyone who stays with us and it is helpful when our guests pass their opinions and experiences to us, allowing us to refine our procedures and services where necessary.

I am delighted that your overall experience of your stay at Seven Stars Resort was very good and am glad to inform you that following guest feedback we are now providing all local calls on a complimentary basis and our breakfast selection now includes a complimentary hot buffet selection as well as the continental.

We are also expanding our gym and spa facilities which will incorporate a new relaxation room and treatment rooms entrances.

Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back to our island paradise soon.

I remain at your service,

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Seven Stars Resort in Providenciales is a beautiful, non-crowded resort that has an extremely pleasant staff that will cater to your every need on the island. I've been to other resorts that try to rope you in with "deals" on this or that, but tell them what you're looking to do and they will accommodate you in any way possible. Go snorkeling. The resort has an aquatic adventure tour (4-5 hours) for around $125 usd that takes you to several different reefs to explore, as well as a complimentary lunch on iguana island where there are several (drumroll please) iguanas to check out, as well as a hammock to kick your feet up in. Our guides were a blast (and awesome with children). Bring your iphone/ipod, as the fellas have to listen to the same tracks every trip on their ipod that stays on the boat. They'll appreciate that. Be sure to buy several underwater cameras. One just isn't enough to do any justice. They're $15usd at the grocery store across the way. In lieu of the norovirus outbreak at beaches resort in providenciales, the staff at seven stars has stepped up to alleviate the problem affecting the island by meticulously cleaning absolutely everything and placing clorox wipes and sanitizers throughout the resort. Sundays barbecue on the beach and bonfire are also a must-see, and be prepared to have the most epic dinner you've ever had on the beach. Kirkwood, the bartender at the beach lounge is my dude, be sure to take care of him. If you have any problems during your stay, the managing staff is top-notch and will be sure to address any issues with a smile and a solution. I can't wait to visit again soon!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Topramenshaman

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your recent post on Trip Advisor, your comments are appreciated. Our commitment at the Resort is to provide the finest in service and personal attention to everyone who stays with us.

You enjoyed our brand new guest service on the Lady Tamara, a 29 foot World Cat, which is used exclusively for Seven Stars Resort guests. We have an exiting menu of half and full day excursions which take guests in luxury to empty beaches and great snorkelling spots.

For the romantically inclined we also provide a beach drop off service – where you can picnic in complete solitude, with nothing but the sound of the waves to distract you.

Please contact our concierge before your next visit and they will send you the excursion listing so you can pre book your next aquatic adventure.

I remain at your service,