2,754 results
All reviewsjunior suitedeck restaurantgrocery storewest deckheated salt water poolocean frontcoco bistronespresso machinerum punchhuge bathroomevery morningbreakfast staffremembered our namesfire pitcaicos cafehigher floorfull kitchen
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Just spent spring break in my new favorite resort and beach - the beach is incredible and the service levels from the staff is the best I have ever had - from arrival to departure we shared five perfect days where nothing was too much trouble, including when my 5 year old wanted ice cream NOW - beach staff appeared immediatly and within minutes, ice cream was produced and calm returned...

Had great family time on the Bocce court and we even had time to sneak out on the resorts romantic sunset boat cruise while the kids where baby sat and fed.

Wonderful and peaceful grounds, great rooms which rival a high end NY condo.

I won't even try and pick out the winning staff - they were all incredibly friendly and helpful - even the gardeners - we where admiring the coconuts with the kids (well they were actually working out how to catch a Gecco, we were admiting the coconuts) and out of nowhere a gardening guy appears, pulls two off a palm tree and cuts their tops off so we could drink it -another employee was walking past and suggested we take it to the Deck Bar and put a shot of rum in it (which is REALLY good).

We were checking out the next day and we decided to cart our own bags to reception (it's a husband thing) - we got half way to reception and the same gardener runs over and insists on carrying our bags - like, really - if this is planned, full marks to the management, but I suspect it it just the nature of the staff here.

Thank you Seven Stars - we will be back!!!

5  Thank jodie c
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I have been to many fine resorts in the Caribbean and Seven Stars can now count themselves as one of them. We walked to the other resorts to "scope them out" and we found that we made the right choice with Seven Stars. Grace Bay Club was pretty but not as inviting, in my opinion, as Seven Stars. And all the others were a distant second to Seven Stars. The beach is GORGEOUS and the beach staff is amazing. On Day one, Don Ranawerra was my beach attendant and I made sure to have him every day, even though the others seemed just as hard working and pleasant. Don was AMAZING! Towels, water, drinks, food, ANYTHING I wanted I had immediately and with a BIG smile. By the third day, he would not even accept a tip from me saying I already tipped him the other two days!!!! Of course I insisted and had to practically shove it in his pocket! The breakfast staff were so attentive and sweet and made sure to know what we like every day. Claudine and Eldon, the concierges were fantastic and made sure that we had a great place to eat every evening! What I am amazed at is some of the negative reviews saying that the staff were not always nice??!!! I could see how nasty some guests can be, so maybe that is the problem. And other times, maybe it would be a good idea to reach in your pocket and possibly give a little tip for good service?? The bottom line here is, if you are looking for a GREAT, RELAXING, BEAUTIFUL resort on the most gorgeous beach in the Caribbean, go to Seven Stars! I cannot wait to go back!!!!!!! I researched resorts for 2 months before deciding on Seven Stars. I can make it easy for all of you who are still researching where to stay in TCI by saying this place is great and stay here!

Room Tip: All rooms are wonderful. There are 3 separate buildings, 2 that are oceanfront and the center one which is set back with a view of the ocean AND the pool. That is the building I stayed in. I wanted Oceanfront but it was not available. Once we got in the room, we LOVED it! They offered to move me the next day to oceanfront and we declined. In other words, there is not a bad room!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rich M
Reviewed March 20, 2012

We just returned from 9 great days at Seven Stars, it was one of the best resorts we have ever stayed at. The rooms were magnificent, the pool was wonderful (salt water and heated), the beach pristine and the people were fantastic. After the second day everyone knew our names, what we like to drink, how we liked our coffee and where we wanted to sit on the beach.
Pure pleasure...highly recommend this resort to anyone looking for a great vacation.
It truly SEVEN STARS.

Room Tip: There are not bad rooms, ask Ingryet the business manager and she will gladly help you.
1  Thank alan g
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We just went to Seven Stars for 9 days with our 7-month old baby and it was a great trip! A really friendly staff member met us at the airport, handed us cold bottled water and organized a taxi for us ($13/person to the hotel.) Checkin at the resort was seamless, as the airport woman had already called us in and had our room # written on our luggage tags. The resort gave us a nicer room than we had booked, so we had more space for the baby, and the staff was the friendliest I have ever encountered at a resort. The free continental breakfast was more than adequate--fruit, breads, croissants, yogurt, cereal, coffee, and juice. The pool was huge and had wide shallow steps for the little kids to play on (but yet it was big enough for adults to have their own space away from the kiddies.) Their beachside bar--The Deck--is very handsome. The pool and beach are right next to each other, so it makes it easy to pick one chair for the day and go back and forth. They also have a water cooler by the beach and a big pile of sand toys for the kids. The on-site nicer restaurant, called "Seven", was delicious and had great cocktails. The resort's location is ideal and there is even a huge grocery store across the street (carrying everything from wine to organic baby food.) The beach is beautiful and it is easy to walk to other resorts for dinner. I will say that one drawback is the prices of the poolside restaurant--The Sand Dollar. Lunch was very pricey--$18 hamburgers, $14 pina coladas, $6 beers. We ended up buying lunch stuff at the grocery store and making our own in the kitchen in our suite.

Room Tip: Some of the "garden-view queen one bedroom suites" have two twins instead of a couch in the second room, so you could easily sleep a family of four. (Alternatively, if you want a couch instead of the extra beds, make sure you specify so they give you one of those units.)
4  Thank ESP800
Reviewed March 18, 2012

A great resort, beautiful rooms, excellent service with very friendly staff. We moved from another hotel and Lynn at the front desk was so helpful and made sure that they were able to accommodate us. It is true that there are not a lot of chairs by the pool but the beach is beautiful. The restaurant Seven at the hotel is wonderful with great service. We thoroughly enjoyed the beach bbq on Sunday evening and would recommend this. Every evening the housekeeping staff dropped off water to the room which was great for us to take on our morning runs. Running from the hotel was great either on the beach which was spectacular or on the road turning left out of the hotel gate.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple