2,768 results
All reviews junior suite deck restaurant grocery store west deck heated salt water pool ocean front coco bistro nespresso machine rum punch huge bathroom every morning breakfast staff remembered our names fire pit caicos cafe higher floor full kitchen
Reviewed March 5, 2012

We had the pleasure of staying at the Seven Stars Resort the last two weeks of February. We had a fabulous time and this resort more than lived up to our expectations. Right from the get go the booking manager( Yngrit), and the front desk staff ( Tiffany, Erica and others ) were extremely helpful and accommodating. Our first week we rented an oceanfront studio for the two of us. It was perfect. It had a beautiful ocean view and was spacious and nicely appointed! Room cleanliness was excellent!
The second week, we rented a two bedroom, oceanfront condo for the two of us and our two adult sons. This worked out perfectly. The master bedroom was gorgeous and the second bedroom was far enough away from the master bedroom to ensure privacy and quiet for all concerned. This allowed people to come and go as they wished. The living room, patio and kitchen were all perfect and more than needed- which was a treat! The grocery store and french bakery were a short (5 min) walk from Seven Stars which was very convenient - we didn't have to rent a car the entire vacation.
While the accommodations were truly amazing, the extent to which the staff went out of their way to be cheerful and helpful made this an unforgettable vacation. The beach staff who managed the sailboats and snorkelling were very attentive, knowledgable and professional. There was a well equipped rescue boat right at their disposal whereby they could quickly run out and help anyone who was getting into trouble sailing,kayaking or whatever . All in all it was one of our best vacations.

Room Tip: The Ocean front rooms are very nice since you get the sound of the surf all night coming in your bedroom. I think the Ocean view rooms would be good as well but I think the water fountain may run through the night which may cut down on the sound of the ocean.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank sharon f
Reviewed March 5, 2012

This was my second time to Seven Stars in 3 months and if possible it was even better then the first. My husband was able to come with me this time and we stayed 8 incredible nights in the most amazing one bedroom ocean front premier suite...it was HUGE and extremely well appointed with oceanfront balconies off the dining room living room and master bedroom. My last time was in a Junior suite which I loved also, but the upgrade to the one bedroom was a plus! The staff actually remembered me from the last trip which my husband found amusing and I found shows the level of professional and sincere service that is hard to find nowadays. Beatrice greeted me with a huge hug our first morning at breakfast and Alan greeted me with great to see you again at Seven for dinner...makes you feel like family vs a faceless number. Seven Stars is situated on a prime Grace Bay location. We took early morning walks to the Leeward end of the island each morning and found ourselves on the most unpopulated, breathlessly beautiful stretches of beach you can imagine. The resort has added additional amenities since November, specifically new boats for private tours, sunsets, snorkeling...truly not to be missed. The resort was definitely at 100% while we were there during President's week, but they were able to still keep a high level of service and the quality. My husband, who hadn't taken a vacation in 3 years enjoyed the trip so much he tried to get me into staying another 3 days! That's saying a lot coming from someone who only stays at private villas and usually hates the "resort" type of thing. He wants to plan another trip back to Seven Stars for this spring!

Room Tip: Oceanfront views are breath taking and falling asleep to the sound of the waves can't be beat!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank wirelesswestporter
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Best vacation we've ever had. Room was classy and cosy; staff were super polite and helpful (special shout out to Clay and Eldridge running the beach recreation-they were a big part of why we had such a good time). We signed up for the beach bonfire and BBQ. Highly recommend it; we had a very romantic dinner on the beach. Can't to get back!

• Stayed: February 2012
4  Thank Wwwcanuck
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Only a few well intended followup comments to an otherwise lovely experience.
To begin, our ocean view jr suite was fine but directly in front of the swimming pool shallow end of course filled with noisy children. We were then motivated to upgrade for privacy to an oceanfront suite, very spectacular, but at an enormous price. Our trip was a USAir vacation pkg, and I wonder are these pkg deals generally substandard class? I have not read any other misgivings about this issue; however be aware if you are choosy. Garden views may not be ideal either. You may end up facing the parking area or not very much of what I would consider a parklike garden setting.
On another subject, my recommendation is to pack not only bug repellant but also a can of RAID because we went crazy over those illusive mosquitoes buzzing at our heads at night! Not kidding.
Further comments directed to the mgt team - (1) Some of the staff could be more friendly, esp at breakfast where most of the servers appear disgruntled and should be made aware that their overall mood effects the guests. Also the fresh fruits at breakfast were tasteless and not ripened, a disappointment. I must also say there are some employees who were exceptional,with genuine friendliness and attitude, obvious standouts. I'm certain you will know which they are. (2) However trivial this may sound, those artificial plants around the resort are such a turnoff. Live plants and fresh flowers would be enchanting!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Tripadvice
bgovindjee, Manager at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your recent post on Trip Advisor, your comments are appreciated. Our commitment at the Resort is to provide the finest in service and personal attention to everyone who stays with us and it is helpful when our guests pass their opinions and
experiences to us, allowing us to refine our procedures and services where necessary.
Our ground floor suites in the Maia building are classified as Garden View Suites and from the Second floor upwards our guests can enjoy our ocean views.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope to welcome you back to Seven Stars in the near future.

Yours Respectfully
Bela

Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed March 4, 2012

The Good: The beach and ocean was spectacular. Sandy bottom and warm turquoise water. I am usually a pool person but preferred to be in the ocean on this trip.

Snorkeling at Coral Gardens was the favorite activity for my two kids. We did walk there on the beach and it took about 45 minutes so quite a long walk unless your children are older. The fish they saw weren't spectacular but still very exciting for the kids. As we walked we noticed that the other beaches did not compare to the one at Seven Stars. I almost booked out trip at Beaches and am so glad we didn't. Beach was not nice at all and soooo crowded.

Our room was large, clean and with an unbelievable view. We had an oceanview that overlooked the pool. I wouldn't change it if I could as the view of the pool lights and The Deck at night was great and so much better than just a dark ocean. The balconies are huge!!!

The resort is sooo clean. I love a clean resort and this one exceeded my expectations. I felt so at home all the time.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Went out of there way a few times to accomodate our needs.

The pool is large, clean and very warm. After an ocean swim, it feels like a hot tub. There were many times that my kids were the only ones in the pool. It felt like we had this world class pool and beach to ourselves several times. I have never felt this way at any resort I have been to.

We ate at The Deck restaurant several times in the evening. Loved the food and the ambiance and music was the best. I don't know why you would go anywhere else. We did try Bella Luna once (across the street). So overpriced for what they offer.

The Bad: Not much at all! Other than the fact that I left two messages for the Conceirge to call me back and I never received a returned call. Also, the sun is very very hot. You will burn and regret it if you don't take steps to prevent.

The Seven Stars was my husband and my favorite vacation ever. We are still talking about it. I usually am ready to leave when the time comes but I was not ready this time!

Seven Stars should continue to do whatever they are doing because they are doing it right!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family