“One of my favorite villas on island!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Daniel K
Puerto Rico
“One of my favorite villas on island!”
Reviewed February 18, 2017 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

Stayed here with my family and my daughter cried when it was time to leave. I have so many amazing pictures of our stay at Blue Orchid. If you are wondering, its even better in person. There was a friendly neighboring cockatoo which the kids loved, we even got a visit or 2 from a "pot cake" and the kids loved this (as did I)!. The water is calm and shallow and this is one of only a few places on island you can dock a boat or jet skis right in front of the villa. I have stayed in a ton of villas on Provo and Blue Orchid is top shelf - one of my absolute favorites!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nicholas...
“Most Beautiful Place I've ever stayed”
Reviewed June 6, 2016 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Best vacation, amazing villa, fantastic beach! We enjoyed working with the TC Villas team who were able to describe the island and villa to us in detail. It was my first time on island and I loved the beaches, the food was great (try da Conch Shack!) and I had a blast snorkeling Smith's Reef. It is a great island to unwind and get lost in the turquoise water! Daniel and Priscilla were awesome and we cannot wait to return to Blue Orchid!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing