Alexandra Resort
Point Grace(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$443
Hotels.com
Ports of Call Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$257
$219
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$550
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$1,113
$697
Hotels.com
The Sands at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$560
$975
$875
The Regent Grand(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$2,399
$850
The Tuscany(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$775
$752
Hotels.com
Beach House Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$726
Orbitz.com
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$464
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
1,917 results
All reviewsmango reef restaurantswim up barblue havenocean frontfull kitchencaicos dream tourstime sharegrocery storewasher dryerbeautiful beachfree shuttlerum punchstudio roomsister propertiescoral gardenshalf bathpartial ocean view
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I used this hotel often for business and this time I used it for family as well to have a vacation. The location is great rather central for me and right on Grace Bay. Yoiu can walk foir miles and take in several area restuarants. The staff are always friendly and accommodating. In particular our room was kept spotless by a wonderful lady named Lucilia. We were extremely happy with the way she cared for us an adjusted her schedule to ours.

We wilkl definitely be back to this hotel/prporty again. Of course the added bonus of the Mango Reef restaurant makes it a real winner.

1  Thank FrontierHunter
JBohmann, Public Relations Manager at Alexandra Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for your positive review and noting that Alexandra Resort is suited to both business and leisure travellers. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I just returned from Providenciales on a five day business trip and while there I stayed at the Alexandra Resort. I booked a one bedroom suite and was placed in the block called the Marilyn (I think). It's the one nearest reception. This room had mostly pool/garden views. The hotel is organised in different blocks of buildings so where you stay can make a difference, if for example, being on the beach is important to you. Since I was on business I was perfectly happy with my view and placement. The restaurant facilities and pools are located in the middle of the property so these amenities are not far away from anyone. The grounds were well kept and beautifully landscaped.

The room was large and very comfortable. I had a one bedroom with a comfortable bed, two bathrooms, kitchen, dining room area, livingroom and washer dryer facilities. Nice big balcony that spanned the length of living room and bedroom. I have stayed here before and so I know the decor may not be the same in all of the units. The room was cleaned every day and was always spic and span. When I have to stay several days in one room I really appreciate the space that a room like this offers.

The staff were all friendly, every single last one. The food at the Mango Reef Restaurant was very good. I have to say that one of the reasons that I chose this hotel is the restaurant. I have travelled to Turks and Caicos before and in the low season some of the restaurants close. So when your hotel has a full service restaurant on site it's very helpful.

The hotel is located on the Grace Bay beach strip but it is not located in the heart of everything. If you like walking then no problem, but I don't like walking much. I did have a rental car because it's really easy to drive in Turks. Almost everything is located on two main roads. The hotel has lots of free parking.

I had an excellent stay for my purposes. If there was any negative it was the wi-fi. Internet was free but on at least one night it was hard to get a signal. Otherwise it was fine. I will stay here again. I'll try and upload some pics.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank BahamaBel

We are pleased to learn that you had a pleasant stay at the Alexandra Resort during your business trip. Thanks for noting the consistency of our housekeeping services and customer service levels - we take these services very seriously. We are aware that the internet service needs to be improved and we are currently working on it and hope to have the system upgrade completed in the near future. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused on your last trip as we know how important reliable internet service is, particularly for our business traveler guests. Thank you for sharing the photos of your suite in the Marilyn Building. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Alexandra resort was exactly as most of the previous reviewes indicated. We were greeted at the aiport by Olvia who was very pleasant and very helpful, she arranged for our transfer to the hotel. We had a ocean view studio. It was very comfortable with a small kitchnette. The facility was clean and well kept. The most important part were the staff, who seem could not do enough. We have to give special recognition to Anderson at the Mango Reef restaurant, which by the way is excellent and they have take out if you want to eat in your room.Darrel at the front desk was wonderful from the moment we met him on arrival, till the day we departed.

1  Thank cami41
JBohmann, Public Relations Manager at Alexandra Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for your kind review of the Alexandra Resort, which we will share with our team. As you noted, they work hard to provide excellent service to guests. We are pleased you had a great vacation and look forward to welcoming you back on a future trip.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Just returned from 5 nights at the Alexandra Resort. This property is a very good value for price with only minor issues keeping it from an excellent rating.

The good - great personal service (Brookema at the front desk was very helpful), very clean (evening towel replacement every night), nice pool, good restaurant on site (Mango Reef) as well as others in walking distance, and no hidden fees or charges.

The not good (I'll avoid using the word bad since some may be viewed as picky or not matter to some) - claim of wifi internet is true but service was very intermittent and speed not much better than dial up (best signal was by the pool for some reason) and beach is not very deep other than at low tide (apparently a 2012 storm moved lots of sand away from this stretch of beach).

We'd go back.

2  Thank Alan_0113

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for identifying the positive features of the resort. We also appreciate the constructive feedback you provided about the internet service at the resort. We are working to improve the service and hope the upgrades are soon completed. With regards to how you experienced Grace Bay Beach - please know it is very wide in front of Alexandra Resort, especially compared to other stretches of the top ranked beach. However, we recently experienced some stormy weather and due to surf conditions, the tides were quite high. We hope you will visit us again in the future so you can experience what Grace Bay Beach is normally like - wide, calm and beautiful!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I rented a one bedroom deluxe oceanfront several years ago and I must say it was one of the nicest places I have ever stayed in. The furnishings were amazing and it had a state of the art kitchen.

They have a wonderful friendly staff and the property is first class! I would not hesitate returning to this property. It’s nice to see that there are still Islands that appreciate the tourist and treat them like a guest!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank NWflygirl
JBohmann, Public Relations Manager at Alexandra Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Alexandra Resort for your Turks & Caicos vacation. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for sharing kind comments about the resort and our team.