A friend and I stayed here thru a timeshare swap back in April and we both absolutely loved this resort. We liked our location and thought it was one of the prettiest stretches of the beach and there was plenty of space between us and other guests. Other areas a little farther down seemed crowded together and a short beach area. We loved our room, it was a studio but was much bigger than expected, and very clean. Our room was on the first level and we still had a really nice view of the ocean. We also took advantage of the kitchen and appliances. Went to the grocery store and bought things to make breakfast/ lunch then went out to dinner every evening. Saved us some $ in the long run. We did have breakfast at the Mango Reef the first morning there and we liked it. We ate at Mango Reef for dinner two times while we were there and it was definitely one of our favorites. We tried a few other places that had much higher reviews for dinner and this was still our favorite. The ambiance, right on the water, and the sunset make it even better. We also really liked Somewhere Bar and Grill. I wasn't expecting Mexican food in the Caribbean to taste very good, but I was pleasantly surprised and the margaritas are yum! The owner, Ted is really cool and so is the staff. Lots of fun and not too far of a walk from The Alexandra (head left out on the beach and you will run into it). We took advantage of some of the perks while we were there. We used the gym, smaller but has weights and cardio equipment. We had to use the computer in the lobby because the wifi in the room did not really work. We used the free kayaks and those were fun. Had a free rum punch when we arrived and another during a guest happy hour/meet up. We chose to stick with Calvin for our transportation needs. He seemed to run this stretch... he was nice, reliable and fairly priced. We thought the resort staff was friendly,helpful and accommodating. The service at the restaurant and on the beach was good too, we liked when they brought us our frozen drink right on the beach :) I am a flight attendant and have traveled the world. This is hands down one of my favorite spots in all the land!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Grace Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Alexandra Resort offers the dream vacation of a lifetime; spacious accommodations, warm friendly service, and amazing oceanfront dining with the option to book all-inclusive reservations. Guests can also take our complimentary dining shuttle to our two on-island sister resorts to enjoy their restaurants facilities. Alexandra Resort provides a delightful Caribbean atmosphere, fantastic ocean views, powder white sand, and activities and amenities including non-motorized water sports, tennis courts, bicycles, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, West Indies, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Alexandra Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Resort Providenciales
- Alexandra Hotel Providenciales
- Alexandra Resort Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Turks Caicos