The Venetian on Grace Bay
Point Grace(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$500
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$705
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$485
The Sands at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$324
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $408/night.

Beach House Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$726
Hotels.com
The Regent Grand(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$695
$598
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $781/night.

Villa Renaissance(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$630
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $719/night.

Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$478
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$789
$490
Travelocity
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $655/night.

Ports of Call Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
All reviewsscreened in porchthe penthousemedia roomdinner reservationscovered parking spotensuite bathscorner unitcabana barliving room and master bedroomamazing condohigh end appliancesocean clubthree bedroomlaundry roomend unitcoco bistrodaily cleaning
Reviewed August 16, 2013

First of all, Coleen Chang really loves her job and she truly cares about her guests. She is nice, kind, and one of the most helpful people on the island. Even before my family and I arrived she was helping to make arrangements and schedule reservations for dinner and excursions. She is well organized and very prompt in getting back with you. This is all done at no charge to the guests. Coleen is completely delightful.

We were extremely impressed with the luxurious condo. We stayed in 102 which was perfect. We could walk right off the patio to the beach. It was always clean, thanks to Rose. She was another blessing. Rose was always there at the same time to make sure that everything was clean and that we had what we needed. The kitchen is fully stocked and we never needed anything that was not provided. The bathrooms have hair dryers. The Venetian also provides laundry detergent for your laundry needs. Beach and pool towels are provided for your use during your stay.

Now let's talk about the beach. Oh the beautiful beach! It is calm, clear, and welcoming. It is also very clean. We often felt like we were there alone. There are comfortable chairs and umbrellas there for guests.

We can't wait to return to Turks and Caicos. When we do return we will return to The Venetian. We had such a spectacular time we can't say enough positive things about our stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank vacs4us4
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about the Venetian. Everything was perfect!

My husband, 2 teenage daughters and I stayed in Penthouse 703. The accommodations were amazing. It seemed that everywhere you turned, there was a view of the gorgeous ocean. There are no buildings on the right side to obstruct the views.

We especially enjoyed the screened in living room/dining room as a break from the hot afternoons. The enormous windows made you feel like you were sitting right on the beach. At night, the media room was a great place to relax. There was a large television with dvd player. The room had an assortment of movies and plenty of books to borrow.

The kitchen was state of the art and well-equipped with dishes and utensils. Bottles of water and coffee were supplied. We did not cook meals, but we had some breakfast items and snacks. The grocery store is about a 10 minute drive.

The rooms were spotless. I am picky about room cleanliness and I found everything in perfect condition each day. We would like to thank Rose for all she did. She even decorated our bed on our anniversary!

There are no restaurants on the premises, but there are 2 restaurants (Cabana Bar and Opus) at the Ocean Club which is a short walk. I preferred the foot path, rather than walking on the beach when it was extremely hot. We ate many meals at Cabana Bar. It was very casual and it had consistently good beach food.

Grace Bay is by far the most beautiful beach with crystal clear turquoise water. We have stayed on Meads Bay on Anguilla which is a close second. Since the Venetian is not in the middle of all the busy resorts, it is private and serene. There are chairs and umbrellas set up for guests. You bring towels from your room for the beach and pool. There is a large, beautiful pool, but we spent almost all our time on the beach.

Colleen, the assistant manager was extremely friendly and helpful. She checked in with us each day without being obtrusive. She gave us excellent suggestions for dining and activities. What a lovely person! She truly made us feel welcomed.

We visited Turks last year and stayed at Grace Bay Club. We enjoyed our stay there, especially since there are restaurants and it is more centrally located. However, the Venetian has luxury accommodations and complete tranquility. I would definitely choose to stay at the Venetian again.

I would also like to mention that we have never met so many friendly, kind people on an island. We were constantly thanked for visiting Turks and it was clear that tourists are appreciated.

If you're looking for paradise, visit Turks and the amazing Venetian!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank summerfun15
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I was well taken care of by management the minute I arrived at the airport as I was guided to the property in my rented car. The apartment was tastefully decorated, incredibly sized and pure luxury. Conveniently located right on a pristine beach with an equally magnificent view, I couldn't ask for more. Everyone and everything at The Venetian gets 5 stars.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank CTanis
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was impressed last year by the Tuscany next door but the Venetian is even better. The condos are bigger and better designed for feng shui flow and human flow. The service is exceptional as usual. Thank you Marlene for spending 2 hours washing my dishes, cleaning my mess, changing my sheets, and wiping the floor everyday. Thank you Terria and Shawna for your wonderful helful smiles. Thank you Coleen for all your tour suggestions. I shall return!:)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank toothxt
VenetianOnGraceBay, General Manager at The Venetian on Grace Bay, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Thank you so very much for your kind words, we take great pride in our resort and looking forward to your return visit next year at The Venetian on Grace Bay!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Venetian for a week to celebrate my birthday! It was an excellent experience. The staff was attentive, professional and very friendly! The room was actually the size of a large apartment! Extremely clean! Housekeeping spent 45 minutes daily cleaning! At other hotels I've stayed at they spend 15 minutes in the room. I can't say enough about the Venetian! The staff is great with making recommendations and reservations for the local restaurants and water activities! We are definitely going back to the Venetian.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carl C
VenetianOnGraceBay, General Manager at The Venetian on Grace Bay, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Carl C – thanks so much for taking the time to post about your experience with us at The Venetian on Grace Bay, we’re absolutely thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and we loved hosting you for your birthday, we’ll look forward to a return visit soon.