8,036 results
All reviews circus team chief of the village crazy signs main bar aqua gym land sports the white chocolate bread nightly shows flying trapeze music factory mike clarke summer camp for adults tennis lessons sharkies bar white night interesting people water aerobics
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

This is my second time to Club Med Turkoise. It is indescribable how sad i feel when i leave this magical place! I had amazing experiences both times.
The GO team is simply amazing. They are super friendly and hospitable, ensuring that the guests are having a great time and are comfortable throughout the day with many fun activities all around the village and topnotch service at the bars.
And at night, the shows are creative and their performances are so well thought and executed. They are truly transporting. It’s inevitable that you don’t participate, make friends and socialize in the events. The GOs just make it so easy!
Overall the energy here is exceptional and I had a blast.
A special thanks to Lance, Juju, Jules, Mao, Andre, Marion and the whole GO team for their incredible kindness, talent, and efforts. Thank you for making my vacation a memorable one. You are all superstars.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Not impressed and not worth the money.

Good: Arrival is greeted by your personal guide of the resort and shows you to your room. Bags arrived quickly. The new infinity pool is very large and beautiful, as is the new main bar nearby. The beach and sea are amazing, but the same all along Grace Bay. Gym had many group classes. Entertainment group had many activities, but were otherwise didn’t engage.

Not so: Rooms and food were like a 1990’s Holiday Inn. Clean, but small and basic. Housekeeper (poor) knocks on the door at 8:45, then immediately enters - with the Do Not Disturb sign on the door. Bartenders (poor) don’t acknowledge you, even when no one else is there. They keep on talking amongst themselves. Two bars: Main and Sharkies. I ordered a Vodka & Tonic several times. They poured tonic once, next time soda, next time sprite. Both bars did they same. Main Restaurant food was bland and cold, more than warm. Staff stood around a lot when it was busy and most empty tables were dirty each evening. Sharkees cooks were friendly and grill food not bad, but very limited. Gym wasn’t too bad, but small for the resort size. Staffing: it was rare for someone to say hello, or good morning/afternoon, unless you spoke first.

While Turks and Caicos is expensive for tourists in general, if I chose to return for an All-Inclusive, A few $100 more per night would be worth it at another resort. If your on a tighter budget ($400+/night) and don’t care about comfort, taste of food, and having mediocre service. This is your place.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank LVworldTraveler
ClubMed, Customer Relations at Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear LVworldTraveler,

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Club Med Turkoise. We are so glad that you enjoyed the beautiful beach and pool that we are so proud of. We are concerned however, that the accommodations and food & beverage did not live up to your expectations. We appreciate your bringing these issues to our attention. We assure you that the resort management have been made aware of your comments so that they may take corrective measures right away. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you may have encountered.
We hope to see you to another Club Med resort in the near future.

Best Regards
- The Club Med Team

Reviewed 6 days ago

We loved our stay at Club Med Turkoise! We specifically booked this resort so I could fly on the trapeze and my husband could relax on the beach. The circus team of Elliot, Tammy, Shallen, Andre, and Sango was fantastic. They not only gave great instruction, but they were fun to be around, and were really fun. The highlight of the week was the trapeze show, which I got to be in, along with some other guests. It was so exciting and well done!
The resort is beautiful and the beach is INCREDIBLE. It's the best beach I've ever seen.
We had a garden view room, but we could still see the ocean. The room is very clean and quiet and had everything we needed. The products were good, no conditioner. I didn't find any use for the tablet, and the wifi was pretty slow.
We thought the restaurant was pretty good, and the alcohol was fine. We LOVED the gelato. It was nice to sit on the patio for all our meals. I wish there had been healthy snacks somewhere during the day; the only snacks we saw were cookies and croissants. We ate nachos and fries at Sharkie's but healthy options would have been better.
Sharkie's was our favorite place to hang out; low key, good music, and good food.
My husband really enjoyed the snorkeling. It was nice to be able to go out every day to a new location.
The GO's were great; especially Lance! Karla gave me two very good massages in the spa.
It is a beautiful resort with plenty to do. You can party as much as you want, or find quiet spots. We loved it!

Date of stay: August 2019
ClubMed, Public Relations Manager at Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your experience at Club Med Turkoise. It's great to hear that you had a great vacation and that the highlight of your stay was flying on the trapeze - how fun! We can't wait to welcome you back again soon. The Club Med Team

Reviewed 6 days ago

CLUB MED in itself is one of my favorite vacation resorts. It's a true vacation, unlike going away and having an itinerary, touring, exploring. In Club Med, everything is SO easy. You don't leave feeling like you need a vacation from your vacation, if you know what I mean. The GO team at Turks was OVER THE TOP incredible! I couldn't express more how amazing each individual was and how outgoing this G.O. Team was as a whole. Zumba Instructor, Mao, is beyond amazing. I went on this trip with my best friend, and we just adore him. Mo, the Sports Manager is also so amazing. She has such great energy and is so sweet. Always with a smile on her face. The chef staff, like Roberto, was fabulous. I have some allergies, and every single meal, they wanted to make sure I had something to eat. LEGIT, amazing. Where do you find people like this and such phenomenal treatment? It is unheard of. CLUB MED IS THE BEST VACATION YOU WILL EVER TAKE IN YOUR LIFE. Turks is beautiful, the water is gorgeous, and this past week, the guests were fabulous, too. Such a great group. We adore so many G.O. - from Fred at Tennis, Lance who has insane talent, and so on, we cannot wait to return. This was my third time at THIS club med, and I know I'll be coming back for the rest of my life, without any doubt!

Room tip: All rooms are pretty much the same, but option for ocean view is always nice. You're hardly in the room, so doesn't matter much!
Date of stay: September 2019

We appreciate your review of Club Med Turkoise! It's fantastic to hear that you had the most amazing vacation at our resort. Our G.Os appreciate the thoughtful shout-outs tremendously and we would love to welcome you back to paradise again soon. The Club Med Team

Reviewed 6 days ago

Where should I start? I visited Club Med Turkoise last week and had the most amazing time! Everyone was so friendly and welcoming, I felt right at home. Plus nothing compares to that Grace Bay view and Turkoise has the best pool I’ve ever been in. I’m from Arizona, trust me I’ve been in a lot of pools.

During my visit, my mom and I had the pleasure of enjoying dinner with Javi one night in the restaurant. He was both very friendly and funny. Him and my mom talked about their favorite places in Mexico while we enjoyed a tasty dinner. Javi would also say hi and acknowledge us when he saw us around the resort, it felt like we had a friend around.

My favorite part of my stay at Club Med Turkoise was doing ”Aqua-gym” everyday before lunch. Georgia is one of the instructors and she was GREAT!! Always very high energy and super friendly. Her Aqua-gym was one of the highlights of my trip.

Turkoise was the best vacation I have ever been on and I can’t wait until my next visit!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you had the most amazing week at Club Med Turkoise. It's great that you took advantage of the aqua-gym every morning! It's also great to hear that you and your mom enjoyed dinner with Javi one of the nights. We can't wait to see you back again soon. The Club Med Team