Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos
Point Grace(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$443
Hotels.com
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$479
$465
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$550
Ports of Call Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$257
$219
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$1,113
$697
Hotels.com
The Sands at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$560
$975
$875
The Regent Grand(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$2,399
$850
The Tuscany(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$775
$752
Hotels.com
Beach House Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$726
6,347 results
All reviewscircus teamchief of the villagecrazy signsthe white chocolate breadland sportsaqua gymmain barevening showsmusic factorymike clarkewater aerobicsflying trapezesummer camp for adultsbig dtennis lessonsdifferent themewhite night
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Ok, if anyone has a bad time at this Club Med, they must have taste for something completely different!! This Club Med is in an idyllic location with a beach and sand that are second to none. I have traveled all over the globe and this place is unbearable. The sand white and silky, the water clear and perrrrfect temp and swimability( I make up my own vocabulary!!).
I've been back a month and can't stop thinking about when I can return. The staff was also phenomenal. I had a personal crisis while there and the staff was incredibly kind, helpful and accommodating. Huge kudos to Kearn, Charlotte, Marge, Desi, Juliette and the whole front desk staff. Other staff people that were fantastic were Frandy and Pierce from sailing, Kyle the camera happy general manager, Brian, Elisa and the whole circus team. They did incredible evening performances that rivaled any I have seen in the 'real' world(NYC).
The kitchen crew was also great even though they ran out of certain fruits and need a little variety in the fruit and veggie department especially for us vegetarians. But Junior always made a big effort to get us extra goodies.
The massage team was great. I had a very professional massage and it helped with my tight shoulder and neck a great deal. Rudy is amazing but I heard the girls were as well.
Gatta at Sharkys was great and made killer wraps.
I was there for a week with a friend and extended an extra two since I loved it so much. I made incredible friends that I will be seeing again soon. We are all flying to meet up. And it's not all about hooking up. It is what you make it. I met a great group of
ladies and we had a blast hanging out together.
The rooms are simple but who goes to Paradise for the rooms???
I loved there and Mike Clarke and his staff are fabulous. I am definitely going back.

• Stayed: July 2013
5  Thank Sienahome
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I went there solo, worried if it was going to be fun by myself. It was just awesome, lots of fun things to do during the day, not gonna go into detail, people say it, but my favorite parts ( I'm not very sporty) were: staff, really sweet people, genuinely nice and interesting, I really enjoyed getting to know them, they are the best, also, people who where guests were great, we all hung out before and after dinner, drinks, and party starts at 10, lots of fun till 2am:)))) The shows are amazing, they have acrobats( Brian, Manny, Saya, Alisa and some more) they belong in Cirque de Soleil. Loved the whole experience, can't wait to go back soooon!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank LelaSaba
Reviewed July 20, 2013

this is our 5th visit; we decided to go to Turkoise once again after seeing the better reviews recently. It is true the place needs to be refurbished badly but for the price i''ll turn a blind eye to the ants in the room, kinda gross shower floor, the beach bar that closes down prior to sunset, lack of towels for the tennis area; poor cleaning of the beach lounge areas. Well that said, WOW the beach was awesome, the age group mix of the GM was nice; the new GO's give a fresh perspective to the experience ( too bad the senior GO's still have such a beef with having the new hires show up at this place that used to be a reward just to be assigned there ). Mike the village chief seems to have made a great difference ( the decline in the service and enthusiasm was noticeable however after Mike had to leave for a couple of days). ( mike you may also want to tone being such a bully in the show, it's kinda of fun but never can be quite right to be bullying those underneath you. ) Food was decent; it was especially nice if you are a vegetarian with many choices available.

The biggest improvement I must say was the attitude of the locals, I found them to be much better trained and to pop a smile much easier. I also must put in a good word for Kyle and the guys in water sports; its a tuff job, they seemed understaffed but still tried to keep a good attitude towards the gm's.

I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a good value, active vacation in a stunning place. The facilities aren't the best but are adequate.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ElPasoMaker
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Just getting to this review from a one week stay here last Summer. 5 of us went, 2 couples and a single, and we all had a great time.
The beach is spectacular and was the food, drinks, pool and the staff!
We all thought this was great value for the money, especially as we booked 6 months in advance on a Club Med sale package.
The property itself is tired and needs refurbishment, which I'm told was planned, and may be in progress or completed by now. Had a pretty terrible air conditioning problem for several days in half the resort and the internet access is spotty.
Overall, we did well, had a great time and everyone was very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank XSki007
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The best part of this trip is in the inclusion of so many great activities. In 5 days we did snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, paddleboarding, windsurfing, trapeze, trampoline, tennis class, zumba, aqua gym, and water volleyball. How could that not be a great trip?! Staff is friendly and happy. Everyone is social and fun. Resort may be dated, however our room was very clean, our AC worked like a charm, and no bugs. No complaints there.
The only reason I knocked off a star from the rating was due to food. Food at the buffet was average at best. Edible, but not great. Sharkies their beachside grill, was tasty though. Lucayan, their fine dining restaurant was tasty though portions were a bit too small.
Despite the food, every other aspect was great enough that I would highly recommend this hotel, especially if you want to do more than just lay on the beach all day, everyday.
Overall, one of my favorite trips I've ever taken and would most definitely come back to Club Med :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple