Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$559
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$550
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$1,113
$697
Beach House Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$847
Villa Renaissance(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$605
Orbitz.com
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$434
$364
Caribbean Paradise Inn(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$176
$171
The Oasis at Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$280
$252
Villa del Mar(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$278
$250
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$918
6,346 results
All reviewscircus teamchief of the villagecrazy signsthe white chocolate breadland sportsaqua gymmain barevening showsmusic factorymike clarkewater aerobicsflying trapezesummer camp for adultsbig dtennis lessonsdifferent themewhite night
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Nathon, Brandon, Kevin, Gregory, and David were not only a blast to fly with, chill with, laugh with, but oh yeah, they are also incredibly talented in all arts that involve flying, summersaulting, hanging in precarious positions or otherwise defying the laws of gravity... The crew is professional and the operation is a tight ship, safe, fun, and challenging.
Oh and.... The rest of club med was pretty nice too. A shout out to the dive crew/ they run a great operation and are a very focussed, professional, and fun crew.
Can't wait to come back!!!
Eric E

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
clubmedofficial, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2011

Dear Eric E,

We're thrilled to learn you enjoyed your stay at Club Med! It's clear you and the staff connected, and we will pass along your kind words. We're happy you took advantage of all Club Med has to offer, and we look forward to seeing you again for more high flying and underwater fun! Thank you for your review!

Reviewed August 9, 2011

Having gone through a divorce, job change, and move to another state this the last year, I needed a vacation that 'took me away'. This week was more than I could have bargained for. Ragina--the young lady at the front desk was there for whatever I needed. I didn't feel like I needed to figure anything out. Eva (I think this is her name) was also very kind and helpful.
The diving crew. who took us snorkeling because of the impending storm, was absolutely wonderful. This was the best snorkeling trip of the week.
Since I am shy, a bit older, and not really a 'wild child' I found the maturity and authenticity of Marco and Jae very refreshing and they certainly added to my comfort level. I only wish there could have been more of Marco's type of music. I felt left out in the evenings.
Stephanie from Sharkies found me melting down early in the week and showed compassion and kindness.

This week I felt like I accomplished lots of healing from much hurt and stress. Thank you
I want to come back.

Room Tip: the king room was great. Ask for a first floor room if you need it
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 8, 2011

I recently traveled to Club Med T&C for a 10 days vacation (July 23rd-August 1st). I had been to this club before (2003, 2005) and I was pleased again with the same things that got me back to the Club: the food is delicious, the ocean is fabulous (and yes - really turquoise!) and the beach is perfect ! While I was able to just rest for the first few days I was there, I could again enjoy the multiple activities the club as to offer for the remainder of my trip. It's a perfect get away for one who wants to both have a rest while having the opportunity to meet great people (and when you meet a few great people and chemistry with a group works, you can have a really really good time!!!) and try out new sports or activities.

But what makes a real difference and makes people go back to this club is the friendliness of the G.O. Marco gives useful tennis tips while making every morning session so fun we keep returning te next day, even after a long night out... Carley makes the best csomo and what about Jesse... the most gentle nurse (and probably nicest person) ever who ever touched my ears! While being highly professional at what they do, they are all ready to share a good story and happy to discuss with you (and yes - party too!). They are all great fun and dedicated to make your stay the best ever.

Two notes to management:
1. The whole facility could really benefit from renovation... as much as I liked my experience, I would think again before booking to this club if I did not see it has been renovated.
2. Please, please... have some better music at night... the 70-80ies night was ok, but the other nights were terrible! I guessed we danced because we really felt like doing so, but frankly, every people in our group were hoping you'd agree that we'd use any one of our I-Pods instead f the music played! A mix of classic rock, the 80ies, 90ies and what may be playing in some clubs today would be a great combination and would be more likely to reach everybody.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank Vicky T
clubmedofficial, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2011

Dear Vicky T,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We’re happy to read that you had another wonderful vacation with Club Med! We will pass along your kind words about the staff. We appreciate your insights about the resort and have sent them along to management. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2011

The resort was great. The location, activities and staff all contribute to creating a fun and enjoyable experience. The beach is one of the club's nicest features. Nice soft white sand with the most amazingly blue water that you have ever seen.
There are a variety of land and water activities to ensure that you are never bored, most are included with the vacation experience, such as snorkeling, kayaking, sailing windsurfing, beach and water volleyball, basketball, tennis, (much more)and my new favorite, the flying trapeze . So awesome, just like the circus. The trapeze staff was so cool and encouraging. I can't say enough about Brandon, Nate, Dave and Kevin!
Although I went with friends, it wasn't necessary. The way the resort is set up, you meet tons of peoples at meals and through activities. The food and the drinks are plentiful. I definitely recommend others visit Club Med - Turkoise.

Room Tip: Rooms are decent. Spacious with all standard amendities. They also offer singles which is cool even when traveling with friends
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Samsonite1
clubmedofficial, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2011

Dear Samsonite1,

Thank you for writing this fantastic review! We are pleased to hear that you had a fun and enjoyable experience with us! We can see you had a great time at the beach and with the many activities the resort offers. We will give your shout-outs to the staff. We hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2011

This was my first solo vacation and Club Med Turkoise was the perfect place for me to stay! Beautiful beach, good food, great drinks, endless activites and an awesome value! I definitely got my money's worth and feel like I got a great deal! Club Med has a long stretch of beach, so there's plenty of space for everyone to enjoy the amazingly beautiful beach. The food was good overall. Breakfast was a little mundane because it was the same thing every day, but I guess it's a little harder to be creative with breakfast. Lunch was okay, but dinner was the best and had the most variety. I went to Lucayan (the restaurant that you need reservations for) once and wasn't really impressed. It was okay, but I felt that the regular buffet style dining gave it a run for it's money. Sharkie's chicken ceaser wraps were also pretty good. I'm not a big drinker, but I was really impressed with the variety of drinks that were offered. I enjoyed quite a few cocktails and got to try a lot of new drinks and they weren't watered down! The rooms were just fine. It was a clean, comfortable place to lay your head down at night, with good cable. The activities were really the corner stone of my experience at Club Med. It was great to try new things like trapeze and sailing. I also enjoyed trampoline, snorkeling, and kayaking! There's always something going on, but the great thing is you can do as much or as little as you'd like to do. The nightly entertainment was also good. From circus shows to musical productions, I appreciated that the staff worked hard to keep guests entertained. There was also a party every night, so it was nice to know that I had that option if I was interested. The party scene was okay. Just wish there were more young people around (25-35). Seemed like the majority was 40 and up. The G.O. team is very talented and hard working. Shout out to Jed who saved my life while I was snorkeling!!!

Overall I was pleasantly surprised and LOVED my experience at Club Med Turkoise. I would do it again in a heart beat!!

Room Tip: Get a standard room. The deluxe room isn't worth the xtra $$$ b/c all you get is a bathrobe, slippers and a couple cans of coke!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank hopstepjump

Dear hopstepjump,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We’re glad your first solo trip was a success! We can see that you thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of the resort, specifically the beautiful beach, snorkeling, and fun entertainment. We hope that you will come back for another fun vacation soon!