Gansevoort Turks + Caicos
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$799
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$578
$1,476
$1,210
Villa Renaissance(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$728
Hotels.com
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$450
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$407
$367
Hotels.com
Caribbean Paradise Inn(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$165
$160
Hotels.com
Villa del Mar(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$680
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$1,700
Ocean Club West(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$549
1,983 results
All reviewsexhale spabeach bedscore fusiongrant friedmanturks caicosour honeymoonrain showerbeach barbeach staffevery morninghotel is beautifulcoco bistrobottle of champagneocean frontcouples massageomelet stationturn down service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We just returned from a few nights at this special resort. We were with a group of about 30 and everyone was pleased - and then some. Nice/helpful employees, good food, great location and beautiful rooms. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Gansevoort.

Room Tip: The spa is heavenly - highly recommend
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Gansevoort_HG, Manager at Gansevoort Turks + Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear MargotMinneapolis,

Thank you for the brilliant review. We're delighted that you had a wonderful time with your large group and hope to see all of you again. We're also glad you indulged in renowned Exhale Spa treatments. Perhaps next time, you'll be able to partake in their exhilarating Core Fusion classes. It's a great way to start or end the day. The rest of our dedicated team will be pleased to know of your kind remarks and we hope to see you again.

Gansevoort Turks +Caicos

Reviewed April 11, 2014

We have been to many great hotels and islands, but we would say that this was one of the best hotels and islands we ever stayed. It is beautiful, relaxed environment. The staff is extremely professional and nice. Couldn't be more helpful. Brendan was extremely helpful and knowledgeable [actually thought he was the GM given his knowledge and recommendations]. The beach was extraordinary. Never felt on top of anyone. The first night we ate at the restaurant. Extraordinary meal. Every dish was delicious. Mr. Brown was a consummate professional. I cannot think of one bad comment. Was it pricey? You get what you pay for.... We went with 2 other couples, and the 6 of us vow to return next year. Thank you for one of our best vacations!!!!!!!

1  Thank ASF16

Dear ASF16,

Thank you for the rave review. We are honored to be one of the best hotels you've ever visited. We only hope to consistently provide the same level of service (if not more) for future stays. We will be sure to let our attentive team members know of your lovely experience and Brendan will be pleased to know he helped make your stay even more enjoyable. We look forward to making even more island memories next year.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Stayed here on my honeymoon for a week, couldn't have booked a better resort. Although a little on the pricey side, it was definitely worth the big bucks! The rooms were spacious and clean, and the food was delicious!!Turks and Caicos is heaven on earth.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maiyya05

Dear maiyya05,

Thank you for the wonderful review and congratulations on your recent nuptials! We're honored you decided to celebrate the honeymoon with us. We're also pleased our spacious rooms fit your needs as we strive to exceed all of our guests' expectations. It was truly a pleasure having you and we hope to take care of you again.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I went here for 7 nights and we just got home. This was our first trip to Turks and Caicos and we stayed in the grad deluxe ocean front studio. Our room was amazing! Right on the beach with amazing views. The best part about the Gansevoort is that the beach is one the biggest of all the resorts. However there are bugs. LOTS AND LOTS of mosquitos. I feel like they should warn you before you come to bring bug spray. We sat outside at sunset our first night and just got bit to pieces. They should have complimentary bug spray in all the rooms on the ground floor at least they sell cortisone cream at the store at the hotel but they charge you an arm and leg for it.

The food at Stelle was ok. The fish tacos for lunch were amazing but I was less impressed with the dinner menu. The service at the beach was great. We never had a problem ordering food or getting drinks. Actually the service everywhere at the Gansevoort was great. Everyone was really friendly and super helpful. Yes its expensive but so is everything on the island. Breakfast was repetitive but still good. We found lots of great restaurants. Coco bistro, Baci, the restaurant at the grace bay club. We never had a bad meal. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Get a room on the ground floor with a view of the ocean but bring bug spray!
2  Thank Lauren R

Dear Lauren R,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed our spacious oceanfront rooms! We take your comments very seriously and we apologize for the mosquitoes as they can be inconvenient at times. We offer a variety of preventative products for those that are more sensitive to the outdoors and bugs. Perhaps next time, you and your boyfriend might enjoy our 'Naughty + Nice" package that includes chocolates, pool pod rentals, couple's massage + much more! The perks of island life are boundless. We look forward to taking care of you again.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

My wife and I take a vacation every Spring. We have been switching hotels and locales every year. Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Aruba twice, at different hotels, and finally, T&C last year, to the Gansevoort. We just arrived back from our second vacation to the hotel, and its as good as I remember it. The hotel is gorgeous. When you walk through the open air lobby to the front desk, and see the stunning pool with the turquoise water of the ocean behind it- that view will never get old. The rooms are great, very modern, clean and well appointed The bed is very nice too. We had on ocean front studio, with partial view of the ocean. The room was on the first floor and had a path that led to the ocean and the pool. I would definitely get this room again, as I liked the easy patio access. It also had a kitchenette which was nice. I rode one of their free bikes into town and grabbed a six pack that I kept in the fridge. I would sit on the patio and drink at night before dinner (it gets very expensive drinking $15 tropical drinks all day).

We had the concierge set up our dinner reservations from some selections we made off of Trip Advisor. Some are good, some are great (Coco Bistro, Magnolia was very nice). I saw complaints about how expensive the onsite and offsite dining was. Yes. Its true. I eat in NYC regularly, and the restaurants on T&C are pricey, but its vacation, so what the hell. Its expensive, but there is plenty of great food around if you know where to look. I also thought the breakfast buffet at the Gansevoort was great.

Any complaints? Sure. It can be hard to come by a server at the beach or pool, but its not impossible. You just wait for a few, not a big deal. The opposite of this would be overbearing staff, which I would not want. The only thing I would suggest is to check your bill. I have a ton of bar bills after 5 days there, so it gets tough to keep track. Check you bills. Last year someone had given my room number for a bucket of beer. The hotel took it off no problem. The issue is that the servers just ask your room number, so it may be a communication issue from time to time.

I did notice more families there this year. This was not an issue for me, as it was NEVER wild kids running around. I'd see a few kids a breakfast, a kid or two in the pool, but never playing around or screaming. Whatever they are using to sedate those kids, I hope they give it to mine next year.

All that said, the place is great. Its pricey, but I think that must fluctuate greatly depending on when you travel. I love it, and I have no doubt I'll be back next year.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side have a view of the hotel next door. We preferred facing the middle passageway.
2  Thank Ilovetoscore

Dear Ilovetoscore,

Firstly, welcome back! It's always a pleasure having you and thank you for the wonderful review. We will be sure to let our entire team know of your kind sentiments. Stelle's team will also be pleased to know you enjoyed the all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet. After all, the first meal of the day is arguable the most important. Additionally, we're delighted our concierge team organized your dinner reservations. Did you know they can also set up various water activities such as scuba diving, snorkeling, parasailing, catamaran riding and much more? The island is your playground! We look forward to seeing you next year if not sooner.