“Perfect Paradise”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
YvetteZ27
“Do Not Stay Here!!!! Worst place ever!!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

They dont have anyone being onsite supervising this property. No front desk. They sent someone dropped the key then you are there alnoe. The door is not secured and anyone can break in. No light in the shower but you cant do anything about it because no receptionist/conceirge NO ONE !!! Will be there for you! Even if I told her the security concern ( there was a tourist got robbed and shot on beach few days ago) and asked her if I switch to another hotel will I get a partial refund and she said NO; and I asked if she could send someone be onsite and she said if you could pay for that person's stay. If I booked a airbnb I understand there wont be anyone onsite. But this is a villa, but no one is there to manage it???!!! This is totally not what I expected.

Thank god I survived and moved to another hotel. I guess I paid for a good lesson.

Management Response
Jan 18, 2018
Thanks for taking the time to review the property. This is a vacation rental. The owners or mangers, as indicated in our listing, do not reside on property. It also states that there isn't a front desk. For us to send someone on property to stay with you, would be an additional cost to the company. If there was a justifiable reason, of course we would.
We did not, "send someone to drop the key off" a staff member was on property to greet you and show you around.
Again, Thanks.
Reviewed May 26, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Management Response
Jan 18, 2018
Thanks for taking the time to do this review. We greatly appreciate your wisdom in knowing what paradise is, and we do look forward to hosting you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing