“Value For Money”
Review of AirAsia - AirAsia Berhad (Malaysia)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have a pleasant flight throughout the journey. Service crews are attentive and polite.
HCMC airport ground service crew is more helpful during checked-bag process compared to KLIA2 ground service crew.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (2,444)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have flown AirAsia lots over the years and I have always been very impressed with them. This trip to the Maldives was made possible due to the cheap ticket price (approx 300GBP) which would have otherwise been double if it was a direct flight. Efficient and pleasant service throughout - a class leader in Asian LCCs.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve only flown air Asia a couple of times. I’ve heard the horror stories and complaints. So I wasn’t expecting much. I flew them because they offer a direct flight between KL and Nha Trang which is a fairly new route for them.
I did pay extra for a legroom seat (exit row). It’s worth it. The regular seats have very little legroom.
Flight departed on time. Luggage arrived intact. Yes, I paid the bag fee too.
My only issue was checking in online. I couldn’t do it with the iOS app. I called air Asia and they said to use the browser. That worked.
Will I fly them again? Yes, especially if KL is involved in my travel plans.
Be aware of their booking , baggage, and check in rules. Follow them and you will have no drama.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything is good except our flight from Manila to KL was delayed for an hour.
Nice staff, idk how but we seated in 1-5 rows. Smooth flight.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was pleasantly surprised with AirAsia Malaysia. They are a budget airline generally with an unrealistic 25 minute turnaround but I was impressed with their service and organization on the ground. The BKI/KCH return flight is exhilarating and I highly recommend it. It cost me $A87. AirAsia`s configuration of their A320s is "squeezy" and this can be an issue on a lengthy flight. In my opinion it is a 7/10 airline that I would gladly recommend to fellow travellers.