“One World at its best”
Review of SriLankan Airlines

Reviewed April 29, 2017

Because Sri Lankan is part of the the One World Alliance I was able to check in my baggage from Bangalore to Colombo to Doha to Frankfurt, plus I got all my boarding passes.
The seats on this flight OK for the short hop, the lamb chops I had were excellent and the chilean red wine was to cold chilled in fact.
otherwise efficient and professionally managed by cabin and cockpit crew.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (2,422)

Reviewed April 28, 2017

We flew during the holidays, trip to Disney Land with the kids. The journey there was absolutely fine, comfortable seats, great food, reasonable entertainment. The flight there made me want to visit Sri Lanka on our next holiday.

The service on the way back was very lacking. My wife asked for a water several times for a thirsty 3 year old, it was probably 20 minutes before I had to intervene and ask. the food was also disappointing on the way back, not sure what happened.

Date of travel: December 2016
Reviewed April 27, 2017

I have traveled by Sri Lankan airlines to MLE and SIN before I chose to travel to KUL. What I observed was that service and food differs according to the segment you fly. Since MLE was a short jouney it was good and nothing special to mention. During the SIN journey, the service was very good as well as the food. But on my way to KUL, it was average and the food provided was not really good. No special problems with check-in and boarding. But all in all, it is not bad, but not the best as well.

Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

It's not Ist time we are traveling in Srilankan business class, as "Ayubowan" - much appreciated hospitality and inflight services

1  Thank the_kakkasserys
Reviewed April 26, 2017

Sri Lankan airways is not an attractive one. also not bad as air asia. Good service. But food is not ok. liquor is available on paid basis. you can buy full bottle from the crew. Free beer served as per request.

but value for money is ok. staff are friendly and have patience.