“worst airline ever”
Review of Frontier Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They oversold the plane and would not let me on. But they did take my luggage with all my meds in it. I still do not have my luggage or meds back. I still have been offered aanother flight.....they all their flights are over sold.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
3  Thank earl04
Write a reviewReviews (13,672)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I purchased a brand new stroller in May 2019. Went on a flight with my family in September 2019 and they lost my babies stroller!! I contacted them immediately while I was still at the airport back home and come to find out they left/sent my stroller 3000 miles from where I was. Then to make it worse they laughed at me when I asked about it and even worse they found it and shipped it to the wrong address!!!!! Thennn I contact them about this and they offer me $50 for my $300 stroller!! They ask me for original receipts which took which felt like half of my life to get. I even asked if I went to purchase another could they reimburse me. They said no only $50 without the receipt! I go through more mess and finally get the receipt and bam again I'm hit with we can only give you $100 after more complaining only $150. No!!! I want my full reimbursement of my stroller! Why is this hard I did what you asked and if you want to be technical it clearly states in YOUR Contract For Carriage that your Liability For Loss or Damage to checked baggage is limited to $3,500 per ticketed passenger for domestic travel. My little $300 is only pinching that amount!! I have done everything asked of me and I dont understand why this is still being dragged out and not resolved!!! I want my money for my childs stroller back!!!

3  Thank report7
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From start to finish Frontier fails over and over to provide even a modicum of service or even civility for that matter. I’m sure the employees hate frontier as much as everyone on all the flights do. When our flight was delayed, hour after hour with departure times constantly being pushed back, the representatives HID On the jetway to avoid confrontation. From checkin until boarding we encountered nothing but belligerent, unprofessional employees who treated me, the customer, like an annoyance. Absolute. Worst. Ever. Not worth the frustration along with wasted hotel room, car rental car and other non-reimbursable expenses. FOR YOUR OWN SANITY STAY AWAY

1  Thank boulderjudy
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It’s hard to describe my First and not to give away the ending my LAST trip on Frontier. First, let me say how sorry I am to those people where Frontier is there singular choice in air travel. My advice would be to walk. So showed up at 3:30 for my 5 pm flight. I saw on line that the flight and plane we were to use had not even boarded in Las Vegas. It had to fly to Phoenix and return for us to board to Denver. Oh did I mention that the Phoenix flight was 3 hours late. The agent at bag drop said my flight was
an hour delayed. I asked for a supervisor since I was concerned that I was to wait 3-4 hours not one. She dutifully showed me her piece of paper showing it “on time”. A piece of paper I said? Strange I thought since something printed in the morning might be out of date in 5-10 minutes. The supervisor walked away and left me at desk and went to talk to her associates. I walked FL her she said she knew nothing and I knew more and she berated me for trying to get an answer to my concerns. It’s now 6 hours past my flight time as I wrote this. And it just gets worse from here. No gate agents no information no supervisors no customer service. The plane that left LV late due to maintenance came back and in as promptly taken out of service. Did they just fly an unsafe aircraft? My guess is Yes.
I am on my seat terrified to go. It’s now 11 pm and my 5 pm flight has not left.
The singular worst airline experiment. I am 65 and I have flown several million miles.
Stay Away walk, jog, drive , ride a bike . Just don’t go on Frontier. Also you can go to FAA.gov to file a complaint
The photo says flight departed even though we are not on gen plane as of yet Oh my I am terrified

3  Thank davidmicc
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

OMG, they hook you in with low rates, then - cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching. Obscene charges for checking bags and picking where you want to sit. Charges for using the overhead bins. No such thing as complimentary snacks or drinks. Two ladies were charged for cups of water! Uncomfortable seats, cheaply made. So-called tray table more of a little flap that kids flying aboard like to flap up and down endlessly. Did not know when Cheap-O Air selected this airline for me that it would cost me to use an overhead bin. Never, ever again will I use this bargain basement airline.

2  Thank Cheryl K