“Frontier lost my business”
Review of Frontier Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Frontier Airlines has turned into the worst airline on the market. We as consumers have many options available. It saddens me to say, I will no longer fly this airline again. After several flights, with more than 4 hour delay times (some, many more), I have decided this company no longer deserves the privilege of my business. I have called the customer service/feedback line, and the response received was to write in (and basically receive our “Frontiers” poor business practices). I intend on expressing my experiences on all social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, Google, TripAdvisor). As well as to any friends, family or any future Frontier Airlines customers. No one at counter to assist. Phone line unable to help. Nowhere in airport to eat. #Beware #DontFlyFrontier @flyfrontier

2  Thank vanwildernvegas
TristaM71, Director of Customer Care at Frontier Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and letting us know about your experiences when you have traveled with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive more assistance from our contact center when you reached out to them by phone.

We understand you're flying with us because you have somewhere to be. That's a reasonable expectation! I can only imagine how frustrating it would feel to have several flights delayed with Frontier Airlines and I can assure you that we'd like the opportunity to assist you further.

Please private message us on Facebook or write in at flyfrontier.custhelp.com/app/frontierairlines.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the near future.

Frontier Airlines

Write a ReviewReviews (11,622)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the most physically painful flight I have ever been on. I’m a young adult, fit, short; I easily get comfortable on flights. I’ve flown economy my entire life. But this 1.5 hour frontier flight was worse than a 12 hour bus ride. The seats are literally a thin piece of plastic. And they don’t recline so there’s no possibility of even attempting to make it more comfortable. The plane was grungy, old, and felt so rickety I was scared taking off. They need to retire this plane yesterday - I have a migraine from how jammed my spine has been the last few hours. And don’t even get me started about the 5 minute sales pitch the flight attendant fed us while being trapped listeners. I’m trying to forget the amount of pain in my neck - listening to you try to sell me on more frontier flights is about the worst mistake you can make. I will pay triple the price to avoid flying frontier ever again.

Fun addition: we’re waiting on the plane to get off and the attendant just came over the PA and announced that there are several hazards stepping off so we need to be careful. A gap in between the platform and rain water coming in due to insufficient canopy coverage. This airline is a danger to us all.

2  Thank Erin O

Hello,
We appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback from your recent travel experience.

I am sorry to hear that your in-flight experience was uncomfortable. At Frontier, we know that above all else, our customers want low fares to get them where they are going. We are able to offer the low fares that we do by paying close attention to our cost structure. One of the ways to do that is to address one of our single largest expenditures – fuel. Our ACRO seats are light, which does indeed save fuel, and they have 60% less moving parts that would require repair.

I am truly sorry to hear about your deboarding experience. Safety is our top concern and we take this very seriously. I will be sure to pass along the feedback that you have provided to our flight deck crew so that they can make sure an incident like this does not happen in the future.

We hope to restore your faith in our services on a future flight.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Newer planes, inexpensive fares if you book early. Staff is very friendly, planes are clean seats are comfortable and why pay a higher price on the other airlines.

Hello!
I am very happy to hear that our staff is providing first class service when you travel with Frontier Airlines! We are always pleased to hear from a satisfied customer and are delighted that your experiences have been enjoyable.

We look forward to welcoming you aboard many future Frontier Airlines flights!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For the price I paid for 2 round trip flights i was surprsied. It was better than I thought it would be. Thanks to a low fare I could justify the cost of the hotel I wanted to stay at. 2 round trip flights were less then one night! I will be deeing Frontier again. More bag drop lines. Less ticket counters please...

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • Value for money

Hello!
We appreciate the time that you have taken to write a review on your recent experience with us!

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our low fares, and that this allowed you to stay at your first choice for your hotel.

I would be happy to forward the feedback that you have provided about the bag drop lines and ticket counters. Feedback like yours helps us identify areas that need improvement. This is important as we work to provide the best possible travel experience for our customers.

We look forward to welcoming you, and your family, on many future Frontier flights!

Flight inexplicably delayed.
Plane jam-packed. Seats were incredibly uncomfortable.
No leg room. No amenities. Dirty. On top of your neighbors.
Yawning and snarky flight attendants.
I think that pretty much sums it up.
Never again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
1  Thank Sue P

Hello Sue,

I'm sorry to hear that your in-flight experience was uncomfortable. At Frontier, we know that above all else, our customers want low fares to get them where they are going. We are able to offer the low fares that we do by paying close attention to our cost structure. One of the ways to do that is to address one of our single most substantial expenditures – fuel. Our ACRO seats are light, which does indeed save fuel, and they have 60% less moving parts that would require repair.

We employ a crew of professional cleaners to make sure our standards of cleanliness are met for every flight, which, regrettably, were not when you flew with us. I know that cleanliness is vital for comfort when traveling and I'm sorry for the condition of the plane when you boarded. Be assured I have logged your observations for our Aircraft Appearance team.

I'm also sorry to hear that your flight was affected by a delay. At Frontier, we are focused on providing an excellent experience to our customers, and I know we failed to meet this commitment during your recent travels. Delays can be inconvenient, but safety is our top concern, and periodically our flights have to be delayed or canceled due to this reason. Please accept my apology for the unexpected interruption. It's never our intent to disappoint our passengers.

I apologize again for your previous experience, and I highly encourage you to give us the chance to impress you on your next flight. I'm confident your next experience with us will be a good one!

Dillon