“Don't fly, unless you have no other choice”
Review of Malindo Air

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Unless you have no other choice of airlines, i would consider taking a train or bus. Seriously the worst. not just on my leg, but their overall processes and how they operate. Tricked me into buying a sit that didn't have baggage. Told me it would be $12 USD per kilo. Convinced me that it was cheaper to upgrade to business. Then the said because it was a layover flight (2 legs) there was another charge for luggage on the second leg. (UNHEARD OF!!!) then when i arrived at Kuala Lumpur for my connection i got an email from them saying my two hr layover was going to be 6 because of "operational requirements". I had no time for that BS, so i asked them to pull the bag out and i booked the other leg on air asia. When speaking to the people upfront about the extended delay they said the 2nd plane was delayed somewhere and basically told me that if i wanted a refund or credit to write an email. But they basically gave me the impression that nothing we occur. THE WORST

1  Thank Philip T
Write a reviewReviews (3,580)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

rude staff and running late now that's a surprise NOT . late getting on in perth and late arrival in to KL ran to connect to penang flight all staff rude and could not care less for there passengers. never will i fly with them again.

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank KIMTLPERTH

Completely rotten .

This really need to stop.

Never again .
Ruined my mood completely regarding budget airlines.

You have to try at least ones to feel how .(...) it is .

1  Thank horizon50
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

.. and I’ve flown with them all! They made us pay to upgrade to business class tickets or buy two BRAND NEW tickets for our flight that we already had because we ‘didn’t have baggage’ even though it clearly states on the website that we had a 35kg allowance. Absolute scam artists. Will NEVER fly malindo air again they should be closed down. I cannot tell you how unhelpful the staff were, no attempt to even help us resolve the issue just shooed away from the counter and made to purchase new tickets. Didn’t want to hear that this was their issue not ours. Once we upgraded they STILL tried to tell us that we didn’t have bags!! We had to empty our suitcases in the middle of the airport!! Angry does not cover it. We couldn’t even complain just told to ‘send an email’ so I have contacted the CEO & Managing Director.

This is what it says online:

All checked baggage allowance for bookings made from 19th June 2019 onwards will follow the new tier as below;
Maximum weight of each checked baggage is 32 KG
Interline and codeshare flights will follow the operating carrier's baggage allowance.
Pre paid baggage allowance purchase can be made up to 4 hours prior to departure time.

1  Thank sarahsloane101
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Be careful of this fraudulence airline, my flight was delayed for 24 hours and no explanation was given. Worst costumer service ever

Date of travel: December 2019