“Horrible service ”
Review of Air India Express

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

I took a flight from Dubai to Jaipur on 16th October 17. My flight experience was average. However, my luggage did not arrive when I reached the Jaipur airport and I was being informed that it would reach via the next flight i.e. on 18th October and they are clearing back log as the luggage in the flight scheduled on 16th was that of the previous flight from Dubai to Jaipur. This level of service is highly unacceptable and unprofessional. Being a budget carrier does not give you the liberty to treat your customers in such a careless and unprofessional way. I need a compensation for the delay in baggage which is clearly due to mismanagement. This is something that should be made aware to the passenger before he/she is taking the flight and not upon arriving at the destination. Air India express should compensate me for the things that I would require during these two days due to delayed baggage plus the transportation cost to and fro the airport in addition to the inconvenience caused.

1  Thank Vikas M

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Air India Staff at the Airport Counters need to be courteous towards the passengers. Very rude and arrogant. I had a seat request while booking the flight but the same was changed while I got the boarding pass. On enquiring, the staff at the counter told us that they have the AUTHORITY to change the seats as per their requirement and we do not have any say. The seats requested by us was given to some relative of the Air India Staff working at the Bangalore Airport.

I had asked to tag my baggage as Fragile as it contained glass bottles for which, the staff took signature from me in the baggage slips, but he sent the baggage without tagging them at fragile.

Very Poor Service

2  Thank NitishMishra
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Horrible landing while coming back from Dubai to Amritsar. Felt like we are going to crash. Flight was on time. Avoid for your own safety. Not recommended.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Decent service with value of money.
Leg space is sufficient and no time delays faced by me.

Food is also good.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

It's a Budget Flight with Decent Service the Staff was helpful but not very professional .
One Can have a feel that they are having the same seat as we used to get in Indian Railways or even Worse.. the Food or snack is one of the worse ever had in an International Airline.