“Scam ”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

The worst airline I’ve ever traveled with. The way to Budapest was fine. The way home before boarding the plane, a man came forward to me and said I couldn’t have two handbagages. I had one really small and one cabin baggage. This was fine the way from GOT-BUD. I told him so but he just repeatedly said that if I couldn’t fit my small bag into my big I needed to pay 75€. I was furious, this hadn’t been told to neither me or my friends. And one of my friends even had a bigger second bag than me and he didn’t say nothing to her. I was willing to pay but later on my friend could fit my big into his bag. Will never book a travel with WizzAir again. Feels like scam....

2  Thank Hanna W
Write a ReviewReviews (10,026)

Reviewed January 29, 2018

Wizz Air changed notorious carry-on luggage policy which was a great news for everyone and I quite eased with the policy change. It was literally nonsense and just money making scheme.

I took the first flight after the scheme and noticed that check-in only opened 3 days before flight. Before it was a week or 10 days. Wizz kept sending seat selection options by e-mail and I decided to take a look.

Wizz increased the seat section fee dramatically while dropping the carry-on luggage scheme. They always tried to find a way to squeeze customers.

If I have a choice, I would avoid, but they have near monopoly power over Eastern European routes and I had to take sadly.

1  Thank NYLON_nomad
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Above all was a nice fly,the problem is when a lot of passengers came with more than a small bag and you don’t have a place to put your backpack.too many passengers don’t respect the basic rule of having a flight

Reviewed January 28, 2018

It was a flight of almost 6 hours, but it was not possible to order hot food. It is also a big disadvantage that in checking can not be ordered seating places.

1  Thank linacom711
Reviewed January 28, 2018

Did not expect much, had no intentions to downgrade this airline in the beginning. Small delay, the usual annoyances at boarding.
What made this flight terrible, was the attitude of the serving personnel. They were rude, making nasty comments on passengers, especially when they thought it will not be understood. OK, they might have been tired, but not even the basic human politeness was traceable in their behavior.

Date of travel: September 2017