“Generally reliable and worth the money”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed December 16, 2017

I use Wizz a lot as they usually offer the best price between WAW and London. It's a low cost airline of course so I don't expect miracles. BUT, the service they provide is really good. Flight staff always nice, prices on board OK. I'd say Wizz is better comparing to other airlines, especially to Ryanair!

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank ziggWaW
Write a ReviewReviews (9,037)

Reviewed December 16, 2017

We booked a 4 day break with Broadway travel to Riga travelling on 28th Nov. I had never heard of Whizz air and came on the web site to get an insight to this company. The more I read the more panicky I became. It seemed as if the whole experience was going to be a nightmare with lots of hidden costs ! Measuring your case to the nearest centimetre etc. Luckily from November hand luggage size had changed so we made sure we were slightly under sized just in case. Wouldn’t have mattered as we saw hand luggage far larger than ours going through with no problem. Also boarding cards printed, seats booked etc before we left. The whole experience at Luton and Riga was a breeze. No problems. No queues. I missed carrying my handbag but it fitted nicely in my case until plane boarded. Seat were fine. Loads of leg room. Definitely more than Thomson and Thomas Cook standard planes. Flights on time! No problem! A no frills airline with pleasant staff on board !

Reviewed December 16, 2017

flew to Vilnius on 7/12/17 at 07:55. Once at the gate there was a delay and confusion over boarding. Outside the weather was terrible, wet and windy. The gate staff wanted us to stand outside before boarding which we declined . Was about 1 hour late leaving due to aircraft crew change.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed December 16, 2017

It was quite a pleasant flight, except for the check-in at the airport in Naples, unfortunately there was a mess.

Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

Travelled with this airline 5 times now and they have a 100% record- of being late. As with all budget airlines they put a lot of effort in to selling you extras, but these guys seem to have missed out on the basics- like getting where they're supposed to be reasonably close to the advertised time. The staff are best described as "dour" (because you can't print what first comes to mind), the seats are designed for 8 year olds and their punctuality is laughable. If my company book me on another flight with them I am, genuinely, handing in my notice.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)