“Good flight”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed April 9, 2018

We flew from west Kelowna to Vancouver. From Vancouver to Hawaii. Long flight but good service and for the price we can't neat west jet. Have been taking west jet for years. Plus we get weather points with our west jet credit card

Date of travel: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (12,967)

Reviewed April 9, 2018

Travelled with my dog in cargo during March break. As I had booked late, I had two connecting flights; in Toronto and Calgary. Prior to take off on each leg of the journey I received a ticket stub which had been adhered to his crate; ensuring me he was on the flight. My mother required assistance \walking long distances and the staff were amazing. She was met with a wheelchair and taken directly to the gate. Quite simply, I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Date of travel: March 2018
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

My flight was filled with disappointment. My phone was having issues so I decided to rent an iPod from the attendant but sitting in the back half of the plane did not allow this to happen. They had run out before they were halfway through the plane. No worries I thought. I was starving I would just enjoy some dinner as our flight was from 3:50pm arriving at 10pm in Toronto. Again there was not enough food for the flight. They had NO MEALS, No Snacks left by the time they got to where I was seated. There was nothing left to purchase except chips. I was able to have some pretzels!!! No one was even remotely apologetic!! Needless to say the flight seemed to last forever and I won’t be flying Weatjet again!

Date of travel: February 2018
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Easy flight to and from Vegas with Westjet. The in-flight entertainment has lots and lots of good choices so 1 movie and a few articles in the in-flight magazine later, we were landing in Vegas - 10 minutes early! The flight crew is always efficient and friendly, too.

Date of travel: April 2018
    • Food and Beverage
Reviewed April 9, 2018

I fly to New York often, and, like all airlines, there will be delays. Unlike Air Canada, WestJet is more accommodating when it comes to switching their passengers onto alternate flights. Also, I find their mitigation process a lot better. Their agents are never rude, and are always willing to answer questions. If they don't have the answer, they will do their best to find someone who does.

Date of travel: November 2017