“Great flight”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed March 20, 2018

Great on board staff, arrived back early to toronto, I am a west jet member great prices on flights easy boarding very efficient great trip will fly again

Write a ReviewReviews (9,897)

Reviewed March 20, 2018

My husband and I flew with WestJet Vacations (all-inclusive hotel/flight) from the 1st-9 March 2018 for our vacation to Los Cabos, Mexcio. We had to spend a night in Vancouver on the way there and one night in Calgary on the way back. The service both at the WestJet counters at the airports and the in-flight service was super friendly, prompt and hassle free! We would definitely fly with WestJet to our future destinations!

Reviewed March 20, 2018

This was my first time using West Jet, the customer service was great, the flight crew was awesome. Will definitely use this airline again.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

I have found that WestJet has become a very average airline. The seats are cramped & the food (for purchase & snacks) is terrible. Research what you can take onboard as far as food is concerned & take your own! I learned the food situation on a flight to Maui in December when offering of the purchased foods was stale chicken sandwiches & horrible wilted salads. After that, I did some research & discovered that you can take cheese, cracker, fresh fruit, beef jerky . . . easily went through security & onto the plane. WestJet's food selections are now being left in the dust by several charter airlines.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

We enjoyed our flight experience once again with WestJet. We had probably our best in flight meal ever with the Pre ordered Chopped Leaf Chicken Wrap and a Chopped Leaf California Salad. Very tasty and satisfying. We will do that again!

Make sure you have the software loaded on your phone and I pad. Very good movie choices and it works. There was a charge station for each seat. The staff are great and I hope they find an effective way to resolve any staff and pay issues. Hate to see the momentum they created go to waste and the usual crap we hear from other North American businesses poison the positive environment they worked so hard on. The market dictates revenues and pay.

Look forward to our next opportunity.