“A fast trip”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed November 22, 2017

The boarding was way faster compared to Hamilton

It seems that our flight back to Hamilton went faster. It must be because I was writing Tripadvisor reviews, as well as formatting my pictures.

The stewardess and Stewart were very polite and kept on smiling. I like that!

The chairs were still comfortable. The legroom was OK. We were still hydrated every hour, with water or juice or other ways.

We left the plane smiling.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,441)

Reviewed November 22, 2017

So, on the way to Vegas we had a 45 minute layover in Calgary and then we were off the Vegas. I'm an average sized person but boy was it a tight squeeze - when the person in front of me decided to recline, I had no choice but to recline, it was about 6 inches from my face.
Get the Westjet Connect App because otherwise, you will be without entertainment.

The way back, we had a bigger plane and it was non-stop. It was better, but unfortunately, we don't have a choice in plane sizes when we book.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

We fly to Edmonton for 4 days and had a good flight both ways. On the back they had booked my girlfriend and I into separate seat rows as we had no internet to prebook the seats and so I enquired why we were separated when we booked our flight together so the courteous employee upgraded us to the 3rd row so we could sit together and at no charge. That made an even better return flight and was a great gesture on their part.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

I had a great first experience flying with WestJet. The flight attendants on both flights were funny and kind. The only thing that bothered me is they spelled "Ottawa" wrong at the airport, we are the capital city of Canada, come on WestJet! Get it together!

Reviewed November 22, 2017

It's bad enough when on a long flight, the only food available at any price are chicken sandwiches. It's a big fail when there are only sandwiches for half the plane. WestJet is not a "low cost" carrier, they are a "low/no service" carrier.