“Awefull customer service ”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Don’t ever book vacations with WestJet, they assign seats wherever they like no priorities provided to the couples travelling together on one reservation and spending $1500. The answer was you should have checked 24 hours before the flight. So they expect a customer on vacation to keep checking their reservations even after they booked everything on one transaction months ago. Just trying to make money to sell you “better seats”.
Have travelled with other flights and have never seen this issue before, thought of spending money on a local airline. Very Disappointed!!!!

1  Thank Amit C
Write a ReviewReviews (9,477)

Reviewed November 17, 2017

WestJet flight from Toronto to Vancouver was noisy and good. Airplane was so cold that I needed to wear sweater. Customer service was good and what we expected. Flight was average, because the legroom was poor and In-flight entertainment was also poor, but everything else was average or better.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

First of all, I have always enjoyed flying with WestJet. I would like to give a shout out to one flight attendant in particular. Mr. Nicolas Ng. He was one of the flight attendants on our recent flight to Montego Bay and I have to say his hospitality was above and beyond what I would expect in economy. Keep smiling Mr. Ng. It was a pleasure flying with you.

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

A short connecting flight was boring and uneventful - just as any flight should be. The overhead space on the Q400 was able to fit regulation size carry-on. Seats were comfortable enough, boarding smooth and service (for whatever service you get on a 1-hour flight) pleasant.

An efficient experience.

1  Thank Maxim B
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Overall, I like the airline. But flying out of Grande Prairie I received some of the worst customer service I have ever received in my life. I would never recommend them while travelling in or out of that city! When I called to make a formal complaint, I was on hold for almost an hour.

1  Thank LPete2