“Short comfortable flight”
Review of Vueling Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first time with Vueling. It was a short flight but it was a smooth flight. The staff was helpful and courteous. We purchased sandwiches and drinks which were good and at reasonable prices.

Date of travel: October 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (25,292)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked a flight with vueling airlines leaving from brussels to barcelona.
Last check in time for the luggage was 09u10. We were all ready checked in online, so only had to drop of one bag. We arrive at the check in at 09u08 and they were already closed and denied us. The flight was leaving at 10u45 so we still had enough time to try to make this work. So we ask what to do, and they send us from one company to another, where they kept telling us they couldn't help us since vueling's bookingssystem wasn't working at all. They also gave us a note, saying the system was down and that we needed to call a number. So they kept us busy for over 45 min, just to tell us they couldn't do anything and we had to book a new flight at a rate of 125 euro per person. We try to explain them that we checked in online, were on time with 2 min left but they didn't want to hear it at all. Other people at the desk had similar problems , they started crying and so on, but absoluty nobody helped us. I tried to call the number and also there it took me 10 min to get in, finally had someone on the phone who could only speak french , saying the same thing that we had to book a different flight at the airport. I tried to explain that their system was down so that we couldn't book another flight, and that we were on time so we didn't needed to book another flight. In the end no one could help us,I emailed, called, looked on the airport but nothing. So we had to book a flight with brussels airlines, and thank god they were a lot nicer and helped us right away. We got a new flight for a rate of +- 185 euro for 2 persons instead of 125euro per person. We'll never book with vueling again, since they are just not correct at all!!!!

1  Thank GaelleLadas
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They couldn't even be bothered to offer us water. Meanwhile, they closed the curtain and sat and ate and drank themselves.

2  Thank 407noreens
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I must say everyone told me that Spanish people are lazy and very slow. Standing in a queue looking at the staff in BRC Airport I will confirm it is true. Such a bad label that been attached to such a great place is uncomfortable to complain about but here we are.

2  Thank MariolaAhaha
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a flight on January 3rd from Rome to Amsterdam. Vueling staff in checking desk in Rome were very rude and unhelpful!

First they didn’t give me my boarding card because of my pet box! When I asked them to help me, They replied so angry and impolite. Finally, I had to change my ticket just because of my cat box! But they didn’t help me again!!! Unbelievably they said this is your problem and you can buy online!!!

I never use this airline again!

1  Thank Mehrshadmp