“Good for low-cost carrier”
Review of Vueling Airlines

Reviewed April 9, 2019

The train from Paris to London was not running due to industrial action, which left me to get an air ticket at the last minute. Everything was booked out except for a few seats on Vueling via Barcelona at a ridiculous price (like 10X the normal ticket). Nothing like being gouged by unethical pricing practices. But they all doit, so no point in complaining. Apart from all that, the flight was OK.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (20,678)

Reviewed April 9, 2019

I was really aprehensive about flying with Vueling based on the large number of negative reviews on this website of it. But it was the better timed flight so we bit the bullet and gave it a shot - I am a firm believer of making your own opinion of things anyway.
The only issue I had with this flight was that when I was booking my flight, it showed the seating map began with 2 and 2 then after row 10 (approx.) the rows changed to 3 and 3. So I booked row 7 seat C and D as these were beside each other on the map. Turns out the seat map was incorrect on booking and all the rows of seats were 3 and 3 so our seats were either side of the aisle.
I booked the TimeFlex option as we had a bag to check and prefer to assign seats immediately when booking. The added bonus to booking this fare was unlimited changes (if required), priority boarding, fast track through security and instant boarding passes.
Staff were very firendly, and strict with those in the priority line who should not be there. Snacks and drinks you have to pay for which is not unusual for a low cost carrier - but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food - the sandwiches were really good.

1  Thank GracieB_25
Reviewed April 9, 2019

We flew out to Alicante on Thursday the 28th and the flight was full of Stag and Hen parties going to Benidorm. It was more than busy it was hectic but, the cabin crew managed everything with professional aplomb.

Our return journey on the 31st was much more peaceful and serine, we enjoyed the flight and the excellent service provided by the friendly cabin crew, nothing seems to much trouble.

Date of travel: March 2019
Reviewed April 8, 2019

I had a chance to fly from Prague to Barcelona, night flight. The plane was late but the staff was extremely nice and helpful. Excellent service.

Reviewed April 8, 2019

Reasonably priced ticket and an average flight.
Very slow check-in. There was a very long cue of people checking in for Barcelona and Florence and only 2 check-in counters open. I'm glad I arrived at the airport early otherwise I would have been stressed about making my flight on time considering I waited to check-in for about 50 minutes. I'm giving Vueling a 4-star rating and not a 3 because my hand luggage was a bit overweight and she checked it for free which I was grateful for. The actual flight was smooth and on time.

Date of travel: March 2019