“Easy”
Review of Volaris

Reviewed May 16, 2019

First time flying from San Diego and crossing over the border to TJ airport. It was so easy and well worth it to drive to San Ysidro vs. SD airport and pay the CBX fee (with volaris boarding pass). Parking was only $15 a day, and crossing into TJ airport was an absolute breeze. Volaris was clean and flight staff was wonderful.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (4,792)

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

My wife was very ill on our return. Needed access to the lavatory. Attendents had it blocked with service cart and said it was occupied, that she’d have to return to her seat. At that moment she vomited all over the cart and floor. Attendant moved the cart and let her in the lavatory. Attendant had lied in order not to have to move the cart. Inexcusable.

1  Thank Munoz1234
Reviewed May 15, 2019

Truly an awful airline. Very unpleasant experience. Forced to check our bags just before boarding on a half full flight. When we received our bags they were completely opened and gone through. Some of items were gone. The whole thing seems like they’ve done it before. Very suspicious how it all happened. There was a lot of empty over head compartments.
As far as the rest very tight seat. And not as much as a complimentary snack or drink.
Would not recommend this airline to anyone.

2  Thank CarlosManzo
Reviewed May 13, 2019

The airplane was A320 and legroom was very small. Eventhougt it was morning flight, the flight delayed about 1 hour.

1  Thank miliyarmiliyar
Reviewed May 13, 2019

I'm hoping this was just a fluke but their customer service was horrible. I have traveled this airline many times before to SFO and have never encountered such ignorance or lack of service as I received in OAK. Now anyone who travels with Volaris knows that they pride themselves in landing timely but there's a catch. Although they may land on time their Volaris representatives know nothing at arrival. Your luggage doesn't necessarily make it their timely. I took a flight on 05/12 from GDL to OAK. It arrived at 9:30pm and all was good. It took a bit too get through customs as it usually does but once we go to the luggage pick up is when it all started. We waited about 45 min until I decided to ask about the status of all the luggage. I asked the airport representative who directed me to the volaris agent. It was a young girl who mentioned she did not know anything. At first I just let it go and continued to wait with my two young children who were super cranky since it was now approaching 11pm and they had school the next AM. I waited another 25 minutes by now it was about an hour and 20 min since we had landed and still not one suitcase was out. I approached the young lady again and I told her this was ridiculous and that IDK was not acceptable. I asked her to please call to find out what was going on. She seemed like she was lost and didn't know how to proceed. The worst part was that no one could tell you anything. I ended up speaking with the customs agent who recommended I leave with my kids and leave my husband behind to wait for the luggage. I took the offer and went to the front check in with Volaris representatives see if maybe they could figure something out since it didn't seem like the other young lady was at all competent. They again were no help and greeted me with sarcasm saying that this was normal. WTH 2 hours is normal for people to unload a plane I don't think so. So I proceeded to explain to them my irritation not only on the lack of customer service and extreme slowness but also at the lack of communication and that they should really be notifying their customers about what is going on. The representative up front rolled her eyes at me and sarcastically remarked that this was normally and it usually takes this long or long to get luggage. Obviously I was getting no where with such incompetent and ignorant staff so BEWARE! Don't expect any of their agents to know anything they just work there and yes we finally got our luggage but a whopping 2 hours later. So although they may get you to your destination on time that does not include you have your luggage until possibly 2 hours later.

1  Thank karina200013