“united airlines flight form dominican republic”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed January 21, 2020

an O.K. flight, what you would expect from a U.S. domestic flight. I had a snack box that was O.K., the rest of the food options didn't sound so good

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (49,536)

Reviewed January 21, 2020

I flew basic economy. Nothing to say it was fine. Granted like all airlines today, the seats are a bit small but acceptable.

On the way home, I asked if there were any seats closer to the front. I was in row 32 and managed to get row 12. I gave up an aisle seat to take a middle seat but it was worth it as I had to get off the plane as quick as possible to catch a shuttle.
I don't regret it. There was lots more room between me and the seat in front.

Date of travel: January 2020
Reviewed January 21, 2020

i had booking flight for sfo with united airlines. called on united airline number+1 800-680-2429 enjoyed fast booking, no waiting. i recommended my all friend to book at this number for better customer service

Reviewed January 21, 2020

I've flown over 70 times (yes, I keep a journal of flights) and this was the worst travel experience I've ever had. The United flights were from OKC to O'Hare to Fort Wayne. It was supposed to be a 6-hour itinerary with the layover. It turned into a 14-hour ordeal (not including travel time to the OKC airport and to my mother's home in Fort Wayne. We left the house at 5am and didn't get in to my mother's house until 11:pm. All in all, there were 4 flight delays (moving the departure times), 3 different excuses for late flights, 3 gate changes, and one piece of damaged luggage. One of the excuses was "snow" at O'Hare....well, it was a dusting at best. I wrote United customer service and explained the whole fiasco. They put the blame elsewhere and sent a $50 voucher for a future flight, but it appears to be a major pain to jump through all the hoops to use it. In general, what was the most frustrating was the general lack of concern, empathy, or assistance by employees in Oklahoma City, Chicago, and Fort Wayne, so clearly the problem is systemic. It seems every time I fly United there is an issue. I will only fly United in the future if there are no other options. I'm willing to pay more to use another airline.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

Flight left on time very smooth took our overhead luggage beneath no charge in flight service was wonderful. Arrived on time to start our vacation