“Good Flights”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

this flight was over 5 hours long. it was a good flight we had seats 11E & 11F, good seats extra wide with lots of leg room. the plane had screens on the back of the seats so time passed pretty quick, drinks and cookies or pretzels were free.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (46,537)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our recent United Airlines international flight was wonderful! Leaving from Chicago, O"Hare airport, our connection was smooth, quick, and very pleasant. Boarding, service, and flight were all seamless on this overnight flight. The pilot kept efficient communication with passengers when necessary. The long flight movies and meal were good, and most of all, the flight was smooth and safe!

Date of travel: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had to take three short flights from Denver to Toronto. Amazing staff and service all the way!!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worst attention ever, the workers for United are the worst in the world, really bad experience, they didn’t even could answer me a question about my flight. I will never take United again in my life

2  Thank Gabriela O
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the beginning of the flight the on board staff were packing attitude. Very abrupt, not nice in asking questions, commanding, just not courteous. No real smiles at all just that fake one that is so patronising. This was a mixed staff some from New Jersey and some English. It seems to me it was the Jersey crew that were the worst by far. I am American by the way so know bias here. Meals weren't as good either and it hasn't been that long since I flew with them. All and all I was so disappointed and the return was no better.

1  Thank PDWood79