“Mistaken Identity: Error of a United Airport Staff”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff at the airport was rude and arrogant. A woman pulled me and another family out of line after we had been waiting for more than 45 minutes to get past then initial security check, saying that we had cut under a security rope. None of us had cut under the rope. I'm still not sure what she saw. I wrote the airline to have them review it but have only received automated response back. We were treated horribly and I'll not fly United again. In addition, I own non-profit that often flies victims of human trafficking and will choose to fly them on other airlines until I get an apology from United. I am shocked to be treated this way by United Airlines.

Date of travel: August 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (46,528)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chicago O’Hare will require more than 2 hours to pass through customs and security and connect with a domestic flight. Construction of a new train connector has required a bus ride from international terminal to a domestic airline. TSA personnel numbers have also been reduced and diverted to the southern US order as part of homeland security. Security is a longer wait than predicted by earlier schedules. Give yourself 2.5 to 3 hours at Chicago for the flight layover.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked first class seats to/from (SFO) to Omaha, Nebraska. Flew home today (September 23, 2019) and had a terrible experience. We have flown first class on numerous airlines (Alaska, Hawaiian Air, Virgin, etc) .... and have always had great experiences. First off, we had terrible turbulence --- but that we NOT United's fault for sure. With already short nerves (due to the non-stop bumpy ride), we had a trainee stewardess (again, not their fault)... BUT the gal that was mentoring her NEVER STOPPED TALKING!!! We were in row 2 -- and she sat up front talking to the trainee the ENTIRE TIME -- loudly!!! By the time our 3+ hour flight was up, we could become flight attendants ourselves! And - to top that off, the trainee NEVER even came and asked if we wanted drinks or snacks - or even picked up our trash (until right before we landed). When we pay a fortune for first class tickets - we would expect MUCH BETTER service than that! United --- wake up!!! Train your attendants to provide the excellent service that you claim you offer! I'll look for other airlines to travel back and forth in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our flight to Nassau was very good. Thanks to the weather and the Pilot who are flying the Plane. They were very good and knows how to fly with no problem. i will fly United again even though they much pricey than other airlines.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have avoided this airline in recent years because of a bad transcontinental experience a few years ago. I chose this flight frankly because of the favorable flight schedule. I did not regret it. Everything was smooth from boarding to arriving and the return. I will flight this route again for sure.

Date of travel: August 2019