“CEO”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

Me and my family recently took a flight from Houston Tx to Los Angeles and was very impressed with United Airlines new and improved premium services on board, and friendliness and attentiveness has also improved dramatically, as compared to what it was a year of so ago, and as a result I strongly recommend to my clients, family, friends, and now to you guys, ( the general public) to waist your time dealing with the competitor airlines, even if the prices are cheaper, (especially the one in yellow) get my point?? Hope to see you guys aboard a United aircraft soon. (I'll be in the premium suite, as I am a bit spoiled already, so please join me, or at least stop by to say hello)

Date of travel: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (47,155)

Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

We had all boarded the plane and taxied toward the runway when air traffic control called a halt because of bad weather in Denver. The captain informed us of the expected delay and we taxied back and all got off the plane. The ground crew worked hard to rebook the passengers who were going to miss their connections and used the announcement system to recommend approaches to help passengers rebook and also speed the line.

Throughout, the ground crew continued to inform passengers still going to Denver about the fluctuations in boarding time.

Even as we were about to land in Denver, the air crew used the announcement system to list each connection, how to get to the connecting gate and the likelihood of making the connection.

Overall, I felt that both air and ground crews for this flight did an excellent job of communicating the situation to passengers.

Date of travel: June 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

I was flying back from a trip to the west coast on America airlines and was in basic economy. I was transferring to United Airlines in basic economy. Same mini bag which fits under my seat and I have flown with many times over but today the baggage police were out. My bag fit inside the frame but exceeded the top by 2 inches and they demanded $30 to check the bag. Meanwhile, other passengers with even larger bags were allowed to go to the gate. I attribute it to the fact that I was white and they were black and the baggage police lady was black. Pretty basic economy black and white. United never responded to my tweet or email.

Date of travel: July 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2019

I had a connecting flight from Houston to Toronto - The Flight from Houston to Toronto and the Flight Attendants were terrific, Couldnt have been better. But going through Houston Airport was a nightmare, rushing you through usng the machines, I had never used before, taking finger prints etc which didnt work and had to redo them when passports where checked - Houston Airport needs a lot of re-organizing thats for sure but United Airlines were fantastic couldnt fault them.

Date of travel: May 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed July 9, 2019

Things were good. Very professional. I enjoy non-stop, which I don’t often get. They did a. Dry good job.

Date of travel: May 2019