“Delays”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed November 17, 2017

At the beginning they asked for someone to give up their seat. I checked it out and would not have been able to get a flight until the next day. They would keep announcing there was a small delay. It was to change a light bulb (for the floor emergency exits). We were already in line to go on and being alone I couldn't ask anyone to watch my carry on as I was in a wheelchair. We were there for 2 hours!!
I was a lucky one because I was only going to Chicago. No one could possibly make their connections. I do know on Red Hat lady flying alone (85) that needed to make a connection.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,651)

Reviewed November 17, 2017

I fly United First exclusively these days, pay for my ticket, don't use upgrades nor miles to purchase, and haven't been too satisfied.
Until, that is, this past week's flight to Ft. Lauderdale. The first-class flight attendants Kyle and Jesse are absolutely the best I've run into in my 5 decades of flying. United, raise their salary, they deserve it.
The breakfast meal is usually a total disappointment. They finally got this right, too. The Egg white and cheese on sourdough bread was restaurant quality. Loved it.

1  Thank NewYorkerluvsKeyWest
Reviewed November 17, 2017

My Flight was delayed 5 hoars missed connecting flight.I was in the airport 6 am Plain left airport at 1:45pm i reached my final destination at 11pm same think happened again on the way back home.
for compensation they offered me bottle of water and $20.00 .

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I had to reschedule an earlier flight back from Boston due to the passing of my father. Called and spoke to customer service and said I would need to pay an additional $400. Wound up book on another airline and only paid $98.
Thanks for nothing.

1  Thank JJ1502
Reviewed November 17, 2017

On time arrival, departure and arrival at our destination. No problems with luggage or check in. Other-words, smooth. Seating on our aircraft was not necessarily roomy, but comfortable for our short in flight time. Complimentary beverage and snacks served. WiFi available along with TV, but for purchase only. Flight attendants were fine.